26

She felt a huge weight get off her shoulder when her, her uncle and father walked out of the room; closing the door behind them. He's safe. She thought to herself; a small smile tugging at her lips.

Shawn, the guy who kidnapped her, was waiting outside the door with his face as pale as ever. He probably heard Jerry threatening his life.

Jerry stepped infront of Perrie as the protective uncle he is and glared at Shawn. He gulped, fulfilling Jerry's ego and making it easier for Jerry to hurt him. He crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his gaze at shawn. jaw clenched and teeth gritted.

"Sir, I didn't know- I-"

A punch cut the guy off, caughting both of Perrie and Alexander off guard. Alexander let out a sigh before telling another guard to go search for patient number 27. Perrie bit down on her bottom lip, her eyes focusing on her uncle instead of her father, avoiding his gaze. Alexander eyed her carefully before he walked past her and down the stairs.

Jerry stepped away from Shawn and gave him one last warning before he got to his feet and left with a broken nose.

"It wasn't necessary, you know." Perrie said to her uncle with her eyebrows burrowed. Poor guy.

"It was, I haven't seen you in ages and this is how I meet you? I'm sorry you had to witness this, love." He patted her shoulder and pulled her in for a hug, she rested her head on his shoulder, inhaling his scent. She always wanted him for a father, she hated not being in his children's place. Michelle and Delilah were lucky to be born to such a father yet they're taking him for granted. Perrie prefered Jerry over her own father and it's obvious why, Alexander didn't even bother throwing a glare towards the guy that kidnapped his daughter.

This is why she felt so confident about telling him about her father's mental health condition and his insane intentions for this world.

She pulled away and locked gazes with him, her blue eyes matching his own as she tried to make herself look confident.

"We need to talk as soon as possible if not now."

-

Screams and pained groans erupted in the hospital as doctors ran everywhere along with the nurses by their side trying to control the few patients left there.

"Those patients are getting out of control, we have to do something!" Lèo, a doctor, shouted at the top of his lungs to overpower all the screaming and the sound of things smashing.

"Try to drug them, there are atleast fifteen in here; we just need to be quick!" A nurse, Priya, replied to Lèo. Her eyebrows furrowed as she watched other doctors and nurses trying to take hold of the patients. Why are they being violent, the doctors have no idea. They out of no where started damaging the place and trying to kill the nurses who tried to help them.

"Everyone here is trying to control them so if you please, come and fucking hold him down so I could inject him!" Jade yelled at Priya and Lèo making both jump to their feet holding patient number 12 down together, with force mostly applied on his arms and legs. Jade inserted the needle into the patient's arm forcefully which caused him to wince and let out a growling sound before he slowly started to calm down.

"Did he just growl?" Lèo asked with amusement clear on his face, slowly letting go of the patient's legs.

"I don't know what could've gone wrong but this," she pointed at the unconscious patient, "Is abnormal." She took the needle out of his arm and got to her feet along with Priya and Lèo.

"How did this happen? I was eating a fucking burrito when a patient knocked it out of my hands, I'll find that bitch and drug the life out of him for the burrito."

"Are we seriously going to discuss how a patient knocked a burrito out of your hands and forget that the whole hospital contains patients who can growl with an animal-like behaviour?" Jade snapped at him before rushing over to Jesy who was trying to inject patient number 17 but with no luck.

"Where is Dr. Styles?" Priya asked, reaching for another clean needle and getting it ready for an injection.

"Last time I checked, He was trying to contact Dr. Edwards. I doubt he did find him, though. Dr. Edwards has been avoiding any calls or meetings." He told her, picking up a needle for himself. His eyes roamed the room till it fell upon Liam who was struggling to keep a patient still so he immediately rushed over to him.

All of the doctors and nurses were struggling, trying as hard as they can to put those patients into deep sleep so they can gain control again, not knowing the cause of the whole mess in the first place. It was a disaster, every single room in the hospital is damaged with literally everything it once had. They didn't know that if any of those patients managed to escape, there would be no humanity.

They didn't know that if any of those patients managed to escape, Alexander would be declared the winner.

They didn't know that if any of those patients managed to escape, a whole new power will take over the country or worse, the whole earth.

It was a war between two, humans and newborn monsters. Monsters that don't have a heart at all, all they can do is damage and break and in the process those patients will break hearts of many families and many lovers. They'll break the earth.

The doctors at the hospital needed three powers connected together so they could take control over the situation once again.

Louis, Harry and Perrie.

Yet, Perrie at the moment wants someone who can save her from her own father because her father is her own kidnapper.