Chapter 14

updating bc you guys shouldn't have to wait this isn't about me and I should stop reading comments it's not worth it, it's about you guys enjoying my fanfic:)) so enjoy I wrote this at 3:00 am lol. * not proof read bc of my laziness *
----

•[JESS'S POV]•

As soon as got out of that room, I went home. I didn't know what I was supposed to say to Taylor.

I had to walk home on top of all of this, which gave me time to think, but my mind is all over the place right now. I don't think I was supposed to leave the hospital though, I just walked out.

Ring. Ring. My phone went off, I checked the Caller ID and saw it was Avril.

"Hey?" I said into the phone.

"Are you in the hospital?"

"Uh no, not anym-" I was cut off, she was little patience.

"Great, there's amazing waves right now, I would come if I were you!" she said quickly then cut the line off.

Surfing, I've missed it.

I sprung up from my bed and ran to my closet, I picked out a plain pink bikini and grabbed the nearest wet suit.

I changed quickly, but leaving my brown hair down, which reached my waist.(dream hair btw😍)

I out on my Rainbow flip flops and ran out the door.

I ran down the beach to where Linda was.

"I need my board!" I told her.

"It's been days since you last used it. There might be dust!" Linda joked, getting the board from the back.

"I know, but there's great waves right now and I don't want to miss them! Bye thank you!" I yelled, leaving the shack with my yellow board in hand.

I ran with my board, I was not missing these waves.

I soon arrived to the spot where Avril and Brad waited for my arrival.

"Hey! You guys ready?" I asked walking towards them.

"Yeah, we've been ready, we waited for you." Avril spat.

Her comment didn't bother me, she's very impatient, and when it comes to surfing, it gets a lot worse.

"Well someone's on their period." Brad joked.

I couldn't help but laugh it was funny, but I received a glare from Avril. "Number one thing you don't say to a girl." I joked.

"No wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend." Avril commented.

"Hey! That's not true!" Brad yelled as we ran into the water.

After running into the cold California water, I began to paddle slowly, until I saw a good wave. "This ones mine!" I yelled over to Avril and Brad.

I paddled quickly until I was up to the wave, I then stood up.

The wave started to form into a pipe, so I rode my yellow surfboard down the pipe.

I knew I wasn't going to make it through, the wave was too fast. As the pipe got smaller, it took me with it, I immersed in the water.

I popped my head up quickly, and got back on my board quickly.

"What was that? You looked like a first-timer out there!" Avril laughed.

"That wasn't what I expect from Jess Stevenson, one of the best surfers on this beach!" Brad joked too.

"Whatever, I'm done for the day." I rolled my eyes and paddled passed them.

"Oh come on, Jess. That was only one wave!" Brad said.

"You haven't been out in the water for more than ten minutes." Avril sighed.

"It's cold anyways!" I shouted.

They both started laughing, "When has it not been cold? You've surfed here millions of times, it's always cold dumbass!" Avril laughed.

"Have fun!" I yelled paddling away.

"Suit yourself, loser." Avril shouted after me.

I rolled my eyes, and paddled to shore.

I've never surfed that bad, I always make it out of the pipe, easily. I thought to myself.

As I arrived on shore, I saw him.

My breathed hitched, what do I do now?
--------------------
i felt so bad so i sucked it up and updated it's not about me it's about you guys so I hope you guys liked it. :)
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!
follow for updates!:)
-Holls❤️

All Rights Reserved © 2014