Chapter 24

I'm sorry everyone that I haven't been updating. I know it has almost been a month, I'm sorry. I can't really blame anyone but myself. I understand that since I haven't been updating I've lost many readers. I'm sorry for not updating. If you still read this story then thank you:) I made this intense chapter for you:)).

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES @HOLLY.CANIFF

-------------

•[JESS' POV]•

The car ride back home feels long, never ending almost.

"Are we there yet?" I asked Taylor, annoyed.

"No," He laughed, turning his head to me, "You keep asking me that baby." He turned his head back to the road.

A smile had now made it's way to my face, the way he said baby made me want to melt.

Taylor grabbed one of my hands, he squeezed it tight. My body leaned towards him, His head turned and his lips collided with mine.

I pulled away, I felt relieved, but only for a short second, my eyes grew wide, "Taylor! Watch out!" I screamed.

--------------

"She's here again?" Someone asked.

"Yeah. Auto accident on Highway 101." A woman answered.

"Course, teenagers aren't paying attention to the road, probably texting whole driving." He responded.

"I would believe that." She agreed.

"So what's her condition?"

"Critical. Once the tests get back to us we will know for sure."

"And what about the boy?"

Taylor? He's fine, right? I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, but my eyes wouldn't open, and I couldn't speak.

"He is also critical."

[AVRIL'S POV]

"Jess is back in Malibu for a week or so if you want to see her." My mom said as I ate dinner.

"I don't want to." I spoke as I picked at my food.

"I really, really, really think you should."

"Fine. Where is she?"

"The hospital."

"What?" I asked, my eyes were on my mom the whole time.

"She's in the hospital."

I didn't respond, I grabbed my keys off the counter, and ran out of the house.

I unlocked my car door quickly, and slid into the drivers seat.

I shut my door, and started the car, speeding down the street.

I finally made it to the hospital, I parked the car and ran into the hospital.

"Jess Stevenson, please." I told the lady at the front desk.

"ID, please."

I handed her my ID, the lady examined it closely. She handed it back to me moments later.

"Floor 4, room 460 and in 461 is Taylor Caniff, the boy she was with."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What happened?"

"Auto accident."

I nodded my head and left the desk.

---------

Sorry it sucks. Thank you to everyone who reads I love you all:)

Vote comment share!

Follow my instagram: @holly.caniff

-Holls