Chapter 11

•[[JESS'S POV]]•

Beep. Beep. Beep. I heard in my ears constantly, but no matter how hard I tried to open my eyes, I couldn't.

I heard talking around me, but I couldn't make out any words.

Try to open your eyes. I told myself.

I used all of the force I could get together, and luckily my eyes squinted open.

I looked up at unfamiliar surroundings, where am I? I asked in my mind.

I blinked a couple times so I could see normally again, I sat myself up after.

"Hello?" I asked a group of boys sitting in my room.

"Hey. I'm Cameron, are you okay?"

"Where am I?" I asked, confused.

"A hospital." He said grabbing my hand tightly.

"Why?" I was still confused.

"Uh, your head hit a wall," He said looking down. " Did you lose your memory?"

"No, well I just don't remember anything that put me in here."

"It's best you don't." He said looking away.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, Sorry." He spoke quickly.

"Uh okay? Well I'm going to go home. Nice meeting you." I said as I starting to get out of the hospital bed.

"No, wait! You can't, you're too weak."

"I'm fine! Stop caring!" I hated when people tried to stop what I was doing.

"Even if you tried you wouldn't get out, you are staying here."

"Fine. Where's-" I was cut off by Cameron.

"Taylor?" he asked looking at me.

"What? No. I meant Avril." I gave him a confused look.

He looked disappointed, "Oh she went home."

"Why did you ask me about Taylor?" I sounded annoyed.

"Because uh he's-" I cut him off this time.

"He's not even here, why does he even matter?" I spat.

"Because he got uh hurt.." Cameron's voice trailed off as he looked down.

My expression changed, "How?"

"Well, last night a guy took you and he uh pointed a gun to your head, but Taylor jumped in front of him to save you. You hit your head against the wall while it happened, and that's really what happened."

"Where is he?" I asked frequently.

"Down the hall."

"I need to see him!" I shouted as I got up from my bed quickly.

"We're not allowed to." Cameron stopped me, again.

"We will see about that." I told him as I walked out into the hallway.

"Jess! Don't, we aren't allowed to right now, maybe later." He said following me out "and you aren't even stable enough to leave your room yet."

"What if there is no later? What do we do then?" I asked him. Cameron didn't answer.

I turned away from him and walked down the hallway looking through the windows to see Taylor.

I walked all the way to the end when I finally found Taylor's room. I looked up at the room number so I could remember it. "478" I repeated before I opened the door.

"You aren't allowed in here, unless your are a family member." A nurse told me.

But I was in too much shock to answer, I looked down at his lifeless bloody body. The only sound coming from him was his heart beat. He saved my life, I thought.

"You need to leave." The nurse stated firmly.

"No! No, I need to be with him!" I shouted as tears started to flow.

"Family members only, he is in critical condition." She spoke again.

"No! You have to let me!" I shouted again.

I started to push past the nurse when Cameron and another boy with blonde spiked up hair held me back.

"Don't make me call security!" She shouted back.

"Let me see him! You don't understand!" I yelled through my tears.

The nurse shut the door in my face as Cameron pulled me into his arms.

"He's going to be okay." He assured me.

"You don't know that." I cried.

"You like him don't you?" He whispered to me.

-------------------------------------------

intense.

•VOTE•COMMENT•SHARE•
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please lol it encourages me.
& sorry it took forever to update lawl.

-Holls ❤️❤️

All Rights Reserved © 2014