"Star dress Taurus," Lucy called out as they got closer to the wyvern nest, Wendy took a position further behind Nastu and Lucy while Nastu ran headfirst into the pack of the wyvern.

Lucy used her extendable whip to tie some of the wyverns together and throw them into Natsu's path so that he would punch them with his iron fist.

"Sky dragon roar," Lucy heard from behind her and five of the wyverns got pushed back hit some trees.

"Nice one Wendy," Lucy called to her young team member as she changed her star-dress into Leo's. "Regulous kick," Lucy shouted as she kicked a wyvern that was heading straight for her.

Seeing a couple of wyverns running towards a nearby cave Lucy and Happy split off and followed them while Natsu, Wendy and Carla said that they would finish the others off. Running through the cave Lucy came up with a plan to take down some wyverns, star dressing into Virgos form Lucy set up some trap holes to lead some wyverns into in case there were too many. Telling Happy to hide and wait in case something goes wrong Lucy changed her star dress yet again into Taurus form, Lucy ran out and tied a couple up before jumping up and slamming her fist into the third one and watched it falls to the ground, not giving it enough time to get back up Lucy put all of her strength to kick it into one of her trap holes. Turning to face the last one Lucy didn't notice that the ones she tied up were breaking free of her whip. Too busy trying to get the last wyvern into a hole Happy swooped down and grabbed Lucy right before one could smash her into the cave wall.

"Thanks, Happy, that was close," Lucy said trying to steady her breathing. Now figuring out how to deal with three instead of one but before she could do anything fire started to engulf one of the wyverns and Lucy turned to the source.

"Right on time Natsu," Lucy called as Happy placed her on the ground just behind him. "Where's Wendy and Carla?"

"Right here Lucy," Wendy called from behind her as both girls came running up to them. With all three wizards and two exceeds staring at the last two wyverns, Natsu and Wendy started to combine their attacks when Lucy saw something further down the cave, thinking it could lead to some more wyverns Lucy decided to follow it. Making her way through the cave Lucy passed some old paintings, markings that she had never seen before covered the wall; one of them looked to be a star above a circle with a cross through it and a stripe of black in the middle, separating the two; dragging her fingers across the wall Lucy's eyes caught sight of an old rusted key sitting on top of a rock. Slowly walking up to it Lucy tried to see if it was a celestial key of some kind but it was too dusty, picking it up to blow on it she coughed as dust blew everywhere but before she could look at the key she suddenly felt like she was being pulled.

Dropping the key Lucy grabbed onto her stomach as she felt it twist and turn before she suddenly felt like she was falling. Landing on her back Lucy grunted as she sat up and looked at her and noticed that trees surrounded her. "Where am I?" Hearing muffled voices Lucy started making her way quietly towards them, summoning Gemini and asking them to copy one of the people without letting them know they were there. She didn't know if she landed near a dark guild and she didn't want to walk into unnecessary trouble.

Gemini came back and transformed into the man that they copied, "So where am I?" Lucy asked once she realised that Gemini was staying silent.

"Well Miss Lucy you are in a completely different world," the devious twins said still transformed.

"Seriously?" Lucy asked hunching her shoulders, "Not again," she said and sighed, walking back into the clearing that she landed in Lucy started thinking about what she should do, according to the information that Gemini gave her. She was in some kind of ninja-based world and that people had abilities similar to magic. The person that Gemini copied wasn't a ninja though, so the information was limited, apparently, she was close to a place called the Land of Lightning and there is a small village not too far from where she is now. Deciding to camp out in the forest for the night while Crux gathers all of the information that Gemini gained from the person they copied.