Chapter 6

Hello again tashia,ready for adventure?How's your fears going,it is good right.It is your only friend now, no Allisa here.

"What?aaaarrgghhh!!"I fell down into the dark floor,my body was so hurt.I can't move,I saw some black lions and deers. It was shocked me when one of them staring at me feels like they want to kill me,I heard some whispered..
"hey tasie,how's are you?"
"Well come back hunny"
"We missed you so much"
I answered them
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME!LEAVE ME PLEASE DON'T!" I am screaming and crying.

I heard again some roar from black lions,makes the whispers slowly disappeared. They helped me,but where am I?
I tried to walk and got up,I was so scared because I'm alone here.No Alissa,nobody here!
I keep my feet on,stepping my feet into the dark side.I saw black forest there with sprinkles upon the sky,wow that's so amazing.Some deer drink water,there's river in there.As like forest but different atmosphere, hmm interesting. Okay maybe I'll give this place name is Black nightmare.
Black apple trees,what?okay sound weird,but it's fruit.I saw one small house there,only one light there's.That's make me curious and wanted to know what inside there,I went to the house it's pretty creepy.Maybe I was inside, spooky girl like me forced my self to go inside of that house.But some lion always there,seems like they're protecting that house.I was hiding by the tree,I saw someone entered the house.Who is that?I thought it was just me here.
When I'm careless,I make sound pretty loud.One lion heard that sound and look at me,oh my gosh that's so scary!!! I'm running fast as I can do,I turned my head back one lion attacking me...

Whoooopppppp!!! Boom!!!
I jumped and suddenly woke up,with fast heart beating. My head hurts, seem like I hit by bed handles....