Chapter 34: Cebu (Part 2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

I decided to take a shower first. The bathroom is almost the same size of our wedding suite in Makati. Lumusong ako sa rectangular sized jacuzzi. I love the feeling of the warm water all over my body. It's soothing and calming that I almost fell asleep. After few minutes, umahon na ako.

I chose one of Russell's shirt from the closet at sinuot ito. Nawala ang antok ko. Suddenly, I felt all alone and bored. Humiga ako at pumikit. Baka sakaling makatulog ako.

Parang may pumipisil ng ilong ko. I slowly opened my eyes. And he was leaning on me. Nakatulog ba ako?

"Good morning." nakangiting bati nito.

Nanalaki ang mga mata ko.

"Umaga na?" gulat kong tanong.

Napabangon ako. At natatawa siya sa reaksyon ko.

"Biro lang. Yung hitsura mo kasi parang bukas ka na gigising." sabi nito.

Ngumiti ako. I circled my hands on his waist and pulled us to the pillows.

"Five minutes na lang. Antok na antok pa kasi ako." sabi ko habang nakapikit.

He chuckled. His fingers played the strands of my hair. The other one is slowly massaging my lower back. It feels so good to be in his arms again.

"Anong oras na?" tanong ko at nakapikit pa rin.

"430." sagot niya.

When I opened my eyes, his face is just an inch away, and my heart started to pound.

"I like it when you wear my shirt."

I smiled and unconsciously looked at the shirt I'm wearing.

"Konti lang kasi dala kong damit eh." paliwanag ko.

"Don't worry, we can shop dowstairs." At hinatak ako patayo.

" Get up. We'll have dinner." sabi nito.

Umupo na ako. Then he slid his hands on my legs, his fingers lazily tracing the smoothness of my skin, working it's way up between my thighs. It's been a while since I have this unknown pleasure again, that I wanted so much. And if I did not do something, we won't make it to dinner.

"Ba't ang aga mo pala?" I tried to distract him.

I missed him. But I just woke up and I'm not yet ready for him.

"I sneaked." sabi nito.

Ipinagpatuloy pa rin nito ang paghaplos sa hita ko, At parang nang aasar pa ito. Humahaplos ang mga kamay niya paakyat sa hita ko, and when his hand almost reach my center, humahaplos pababa ang mga kamay niya. The torture of waiting is killing me. I wanted more than his touch. I stopped his hand and circled it to my waist. And he just couldn't stop his hands from wandering. Now it's aiming up to the lower part of my breast.

"Uhmm..I'll take a quick shower first." I said in heavy breathing.

"Sabay ako sa'yo." he grinned.

"Hah?"

I imagine his glorious naked body dripping wet. And I can't even look at it. Palihim lang.

" Why? We're now married, so get used to it."

" It's...I'm not comfortable...yet." sabi ko.

I rose from the bed and grabbed a towel from the rack. Naiiling ito habang nakatingin sa akin na nagmamadaling pumasok ng banyo. I even heard him laughing before I closed the bathroom door.

And in less than two minutes, I'm out of the shower. Only to find a half naked Russell clad only in a towel, standing in the balcony. He's busy on the phone so I had the liberty to scrutinize his broadshoulder that extends to forever. His body is firm, all-muscles and I'm almost tempted to run my hands and lips down to his hips and remove the piece of barrier.