No.10

Flash back

Kise was about to go home that day he made a deal with Tetsuya's Father Levi

On the way home, He suddenly saw Levi dropping off from the sky like a bird.

Levi look at him at first then walked towards him, Levi said "there something I'd like to tell you"

Kise was nervous but he came along with Levi.

A few moments later

They both sat on bench in an almost abandon park

kise look at levi and involuntarily kneel and he suddenly started to talk " Sir, please don't tell me to break up with your son , i love him"

Levi suddenly smirk and said "a month from now whatever tetsuya chooses is up to him"

Kise wanted to asked something to levi but suddenly he pauses

that's when Levi said " You want to know why gave that shitty dog a chance?"

Kise was surprised that levi know that

and levi replied " i can read minds, i am a vampire..."

Kise got more nervous because he might think of something Levi may not approve off

Suddenly Levi faced kise and revealed to him

" A month from now, Tetsuya will be a full-fledged Omega, and being my son he is not just an Ordinary Omega... his pheromone will be a lot stronger and wilder than before like a vampire's pheromone no ordinary Alpha can withstand his smell.

Why did i agree to give that shitty dog a chance because he is his fated mate , i knew that the moment i saw him, As much as i hate Werewolf i hate seeing my son suffer even more..."

Levi look at Kise with his fatherly eyes not his vampire eyes and continue saying "Someday Tetsuya will need Him, and I would not have any choice but to accept that. but I wanted to give tetsuya a chance and  to give you a chance to fight this where your instinct is at your peak"

Kise remembers Tetsuya's smile and imagine his future with him

Levi : You are an Alpha but that won't be enough to calm tetsuya's heat...

kise: will tetsuya be happy with me?

Levi: that's up to you, one of this day it would come to you... when that day come i want you to decide if you will continue fighting this or give it up as early as possible

Kise: * gulp *

Levi : someday you will witness how strong the bond is ... but kid

Levi smiled and remembers something in his past and said " there is something stronger than this bond between Omega and Alpha... i wish you and tetsuya are mutual at that"

CONTINUING FROM CHAPTER 9.....

Kise: are we breaking up?

Tetsuya started to cry

.

.

.

.

.

.

.