😔😔

To be absolutely honest I didn't think I would update this book ever again but there is just something I can't keep inside.

So for the past couple of months after me and my friends finished school cool we started to drift apart.

In my mind I noticed it but they would always reassuring me that nothing was going to change. Weeks past and drama arises and everyone got over it or at least I thought.

Me and one of my friends we had a falling out but after some days we figured it out and worked past it. For a couple of days everything back to normal or at least I thought it was.
Somehow another one of my friend from my group of friends is mad at me for everything I do wrong.

A little side note I am using Google's voice to words thingy on my phone so yeah.

To be honest I do a lot of stupid things. And I really started to notice that they started to take me out of things like obviously school was over we will hardly would be seeing each other I knew that much but, everyone just started splitting up into their little groups and leaving you.

The reason I have now saying anything about this is because it's the little things you know? It's the little things that you noticed.

Okay to make this a little more easier to understand I will give them names obviously I do not want to use their actual names so the girl who I had a falling-out with let's call her Jane and the other girl who is mad at me for no reason I might add let's call her Mary.

So like all of a sudden out of nowhere on a random day Mary would post Jane up with a caption like she is my only ride or die or something like that and that's how it would go for months.

Mary would never directly speak to me like if she had something she wanted to say to me she would put it in the group. Jane would tho but you could tell it's forced.

The thing is every time I try and step back and walk away Jane would notice and ask why I was doing that and that is what confuses me why would you talk to somebody you don't like.

I know y'all are probably say ' oh stop being a drama queen'  'stop looking for attention'  to be very honest I DON'T CARE!

Anyway so today is the day I realised I lost my "best friends".

What is a good way to stop crying?
I know I shouldn't be but I just can't stop😢

Bye😘