Teachers

STORY TIME

So today I had to go to school and nothing good happens there let me tell you from personal experience.

So first let me explain what the situation is about.

In my school the school supplies you with text books for every form and at the end you have to return it.

To keep track of this the books have numbers so when you collect your books they will write down the numbers next to your name.

So today I had to return my text books today.

I brought all except two. One my teacher has it and the other someone stole it.

A little side note my homeroom teacher hates me.

Anyway I explained this to her and she said you have to buy the book to replace it and bring it TOMORROW or else I won't get my certificate.

My problem is that first of all who every stole my book obviously the number under MY  name will be there.

And secondly how the fuck am I supposed to get the book and bring it back the next fucking day.
And she have the audacity to tell me I can't bring it next week like tf.

If you know how teachers does get me mad eh😠😠

I understand it's her job and whatever but she don't know my situation at home, what if I'm poor and can't afford it? Which I can't right now....

Can't wait to graduate next week.🎈🎉🎊