1.5

Chaper 15
I love you
May 17,2017
Annie POV

    I'm excited for Jayden to come back to the group.

   I was brought out of my thoughts when I got a text from Jayden.

Jayden: Tell Hayden and Hayley to go downstairs and open the door. You'll be safe up there for the five seconds they are gone. I sent you something and it is a surprise.

       "Hayden, Jayden just texted me, she said that she has a surprise for me and I can't see until you carry it up here."

    "Okay, Hayley c'mon."

   They walked downstairs.

   About five minutes later, they came back up and I saw someone that I never thought I'd see again in person. "Jayden!!" I screamed and tackled her with a hug.

   "C'mon. Let's act like I never left. You wanna watch IT or you wanna play truth or dare."

    Hayden said truth or dare, Hayley said IT, Jayden did't care. It was up to me. "Truth or dare," I said, finally deciding. "Baby!" Hayley yelled at me. I rolled my eyes.

    "Annie, truth or dare?"

     "Dare."

   "I dare you to watch IT with us."

  "Ugh! Fine."        

"You'll float too. You'll float too, YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!"

(God, I love that movie)

"Ahhhh!" I screamed and buried my head into Hayden's chest. He kissed me on the forehead, and I slowly slipped into a peaceful state.

    I woke up to  everyone asleep. I leaned up and saw Hayden's adorable self asleep. I leaned down and kissed Hayden on the forehead. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. 

    As I slowly slipped back to sleep, I felt an adorable little body climb in the bed.

    Hayley.

   I felt her arm sling across my body, and she raised up and laid her head on my shoulder. Then I heard her lightly snore.

   I woke up the next morning, and wanted to surprise my loves with breakfast.

   I was frying bacon, with the television on as background noise. Then I heard something I thought I would never hear, "The murderer of Lexie Jade and Maddie Ziegler, has been caught. Young girl, seventeen years of age, Lauren Orlando."

  Then, as if on cue, Hayden comes running down the stairs, "You hear?"

  "Yeah, she got what she deserves."

It seems that he told Hayley and Jayden, because they are running downstairs.

"Do we have to leave?" Jayden asked.

"No, not if you don't want to."

"Good, because my mom may have kicked me out."

"Aww Jay."

We all tackled her in a hug.

We all just sat there, hugging.

Hayden tapped me on the shoulder and as I looked up, he pulled me into a sloppy kiss.

"I love you." he whispered softly.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

-----------------------

Yeah guys, this is the end. I hope you enjoy! Now for my Stranger Things fans, go read my Fillie story, "In the way"!

Bye lovlies!

-Rami