.5

Chapter 5
Changing Jayden
April 10,2017
Annie POV
Today I am awake at 11:00 only because I'm picking up Jayden.

I'm going to truly ruin her today.

"Hey Anns!" Jayden chirped getting into the passenger seat of my car. "Hey Jayden. You wanna go shopping first?" I asked her.

You see, my plan for Jayden is I'm going to take her to a local hair place and do one thing Jayden has dreamed of, purple ombré.

"Sure!" She happily replied.

We show up, I already had an appointment for Jayden's ombré, and I pull her in.

"Annie what are we doing!" She said freaking out. "Okay you always dreamed of having purple ombré right?" I questioned. "Yes," she said calmly. "Okay, that's all we're doing," I told her. "No my parents will kill me!" She said. "Jayden, my mom tried to kill me. Then she remembered, my brother died from a heart condition. She didn't want to loose another child, no matter how I acted. Okay, and if your dad is willing to fight like he does she will understand too," I told her. Then she agreed.

I paid since I bribed her into this.

"Now, clothes," I said as we walked out.

We got multiple crop tops and cold shoulder tops. Even a few showy dresses.

I told her the dresses were for me. Well a few were.

Then pants. Okay I got leggings, shorts, and short shorts. We're good on this.

"You ready for lunch?" I asked as we walked towards the food court. "Sure," she responded.

We got Chick-fil-A. I got a sandwich and she got tenders. I've had better.

We went to my house and we started talking about how we would show her mom. I told her I would take the blame and give her a sob story about my brother. Jayden agreed.

I pulled up at Jayden house. I had all the cloths so her mom wouldn't see Jayden with them.

"Hey Jayd- Oh my god what did you do to your hair?!" She asked. "Okay, Mrs. Bartels I wanted Jayden to do this. I, Annie Grace Leblanc, convinced her to do this. I want my best friend to do whatever she wants. Almost two years ago, my brother died from a heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It killed me. It taught me to live in the moment. Okay, so if Jayden has any punishment. It is my fault. I'm sorry, but I want my best friend to be happy and live in the moment," I said in tears.

I hadn't said Caleb's condition in years. It made me realize how much I missed him.

With my paragraph, Jayden and I walked to her room and set the bags on her bed.

We sorted out the clothes and I left.

When I got home, I ran a shower, grabbed some sweats, and sat in the shower and cried. I was in there for maybe two hours, but it worked. I really miss Caleb.

I got out, got dressed, took off my makeup(Because i didn't before the shower), and went to sleep. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies,

I'm happy to announce that I have an updating schedule. It is every Saturday, by 10:00 central standard time.