.9

Chapter 9
Such an Iconic Trio
April 12, 2017
Annie POV

     I woke up to a feeling I've never felt before, security. Then, I felt a tug.

     Hayden, we fell asleep watching a movie last night.

     "Hay, wakeup," I said softly. His eyes fluttered open. "Hey Princess," He croaked. I kissed his cheek and got up.

"Do you have any Melacare?" Hayden asked me. I nodded and motioned him to come with me. We had some from when Hayley cut herself with a knife by accident.

After I got through with Hayden, I walked over to my vanity. I didn't put on much makeup, just lipstick, mascara, and eyeshadow.

     After I did my makeup, Hayden appeared behind me. "Now that's more like it," He said and gently kissed my shoulder.

     I rolled my eyes and brushed my hair. I did a half up half down. Simple but cute. Then I grabbed a black crop top and a short black skirt. I walked into the bathroom connected to my room. I put it on.

     I walked out and Hayden's jaw dropped. He was sitting on the bed.

     I smirked and walked over to him. He stood up. "Where are you going?" I said pushing him down on the bed. I sat on his lap and buried my face in his shoulder.

     He slowly kissed his way from my shoulder to my lips. Right before he got to my lips, I pecked his cheek and whispered in his ear. I said, "You like to show your attraction, don't you." I stood up.

      "C'mon We have to meet Jayden at the mall," I said with a smile.

     "I will get you back; you're not off the hook Princess," He smirked.

     I rolled my eyes and walked out. We got in the car and drove to the mall.

    "Jayden!" I said seeing her wearing the crop top I got her. It was white with light gray stripes and said, "Wake me up when I don't have school." I love this child.

     I glanced at Hayden, he didn't like the shirt. "I bought the top ,Hayden."

     "Oh, it looks nice. I just thought it's something Jayden wouldn't like."

     "I love it Hayden. Along with the makeup I may or may not have stolen from Annie's locker yesterday." Jayden stepped in.

     Her makeup did look good, in fact like I did it. She had long fake lashes, black eyeshadow in the crease with a natural on the lid, her lipstick is a deep red. I taught her well.

     "Okay you two stop bickering. Lets go get food!" I yelled to stop them. "Yeah let's go get fooooood!" Jayden yelled back.

     We walked to a red robin in the food court. I got steak fries, Jayden got a coke saying her mom made her eat oatmeal before she left her house. Hayden got a cheeseburger and fries.

     We sat down at an empty table. A tall girl, with blonde hair walked over to our table. "Hey Hayden," She smiled. "Hey Brec," Hayden smiled back. "What an iconic trio," She said. "Yeah it is. This is Annie, my girlfriend, and Jayden our third wheel," When Hayden said that Jayden got up and walked away. "Excuse me Hay and Brec. I have to go check on Jayden," I said standing up.

     I saw Brec walk off and Hayden look back worried. I found Jayden on a bench outside of the mall.

      "Jay, what's wrong?"

      "I'm sorry, but I don't think that Hayden and I will be that good of friends."

     "That's fine, but what do you not like about him?"

     "He just acts so insecure; work your magic on him and we might get along better."

     "Jayden, because of Hayden's past, I can't change him like I did you."

     "Why not?"

     "Get to know him and you will know."

     "Okay."

    With that we walked back inside and Hayden was where we left him. We sat down and finished eating.

—————-
Here is your payback, two updates!!