"Hello Jenna, I'm Oliver Queen. Your new dad." He said with a smile.

"Hi." I said in excitement.

"Ready to go?" He asked raising a brow.

"Oh god yes." I said relieved.

I hated this place and I was only here for one night, I'm so lucky. He laughed and we walked out to his car. He opened the door for me and I stepped through. I had only a backpack full of stuff. He stepped through the other door and sat across from me in his giant black limo. The driver was a man probably a little older than him and colored.

"Jenna this is John Diggle." Mr.Queen said gesturing to the driver.

"Hey kid." He said with a smile.

"Hi." I said returning his smile.

He drove off and away we went. 

"So Jenna, how old are you?" Mr.Queen asked.

"13." I said tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. 

"Thea is gonna love you." He said with a small laugh.

I smiled and we arrived at his mansion. I stepped out and my eyes widened, my mouth dropped, THIS WAS MY NEW HOUSE! ITS HUGE!

"What do you not like  it?" He asked with a smirk.

"No, dang." I said in awe. 

He laughed and we walked into the house. I was suddenly engulfed into a hug.

"OMG OLLIE I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING WHEN YOU SAID I WAS GOING TO BECOME AN AUNT!" I'm guessing Thea yelled setting me down.

I laughed and Oliver ruffled my hair.

"Well let's not give her a heart attack shall we? Anyways this is Jenna Greenwood." He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm Thea." She said extending a hand I shook it and she squealed. 

"COME ON LETS GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Thea said dragging me along.

Oliver gave me a look saying he was sorry and we turned the corner. We entered my room and my mouth dropped. This is the actual size of my living room at my real house. The laughed and showed me around the house after giving me a tour of my room and full closet of new clothes.

One Week later

Oliver threw the tennis balls up and I grabbed 7 arrows, one for each ball. I quickly clipped them to the string, drew back and BOOM! Another victory for me.

"CAN WE GO?! CAN WE GO?!" I yelled in excitement jumping up and down with my bow.

"I guess, remember sealed identity." He said ruffling my hair.

"YAY!" I screamed running for the exit. 

Oliver chased after me and I put on my bike helmet. Artemis left early to set up my room with Thea while the rest of the team was on a mission. Oliver got on his bike and away we drove. After a 3 minute drive I arrived at the house. I basically jumped off the bike while it was still going to a stop. I took off my helmet and threw it the direction of the bike. I ran into the house and slammed the door shut running for my room.

"Where do you think your going young lady?" Roy asked sternly.

"NO TIME PENIS, TODAYS THE DAY!" I shouted pushing past him.

I could have sworn I saw a smile on his face but I didn't stay long to check. I bolted up the steps and heard Oliver walk into the house. I went to my closet and searched until I finally found it. I squealed in excitement and laid the grey casting on my bed. I opened it and there it was my costume.

 I opened it and there it was my costume

I quickly put it on and did my hair. I ran down a few steps then just decided it would be easier to do it a different way.

"PENIS COME HERE!" I yelled as I stood on the railings edge.

He came traughting into the room.

"What?" He asked looking at his phone. 

I jumped down and landed ontop of him. He groaned and I got off him.

"Thanks." I said walking away.

"Asshole." He mumbled getting back up.

I ran into the kitchen where Oliver was in his Green Arrow costume.

"Ready?" He asked with a smile.

"YES!" I yelled in excitement. 

Roy came into the room and set his phone down.

"Let's just get this over with." He mumbled walking out the door. 

Oliver and I rolled our eye and I raced out to my bike.

Time Skip

We arrived at the cave and we walking into the Mission room where everyone was standing. We took a spot front and center as Roy stood next to me folding his arm. Oliver put a hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Team, this is one of my new protégés." He said aloud.

"Another one?" Robin asked folding his arm.

"More like the annoying one." Roy said rolling his eyes.

"Your one to talk." I said smacking him.

He rolled his eyes again .

"Anyways, she is your new team mate." He said returning the attention to him.

"Who are you exactly?" Robin asked raising a brow.

"Red Shadow, his daughter." I said folding my arms.

Everyone looked to me wide eyed except Artemis who had a smirk plastered on her face.

God I need to stop making so many books.