0

Akashi and Kuroko were known to people to be born from the same mother, but a different father. Their striking resemblance to each other made everyone believe they're twins.The main difference between their facial features is their hair and eyes. Kuroko's hair is a light baby blue similar to the sky, while Akashi's hair was a fiery red like the burning sun. Akashi's eyes are red with a cat-like touch. Kuroko's eyes were a light sky blue very much like his hair. But no one could deny they are extremely handsome in every aspect even in their personality's.

Kuroko was a very soft-spoken young man. He rarely yelled at anyone even his servants. He is very kind but rarely smiles. If he does smile, Akashi or his mother would most likely be the cause. Though he is very kind he can be extremely stubborn, a trait he developed from his mother.

Akashi was a very manipulative young man. Extremely protective of what's his. {Kuroko would know.} He never yelled, but he would make his presence known, due to his very deep charming voice.

Kuroko and Akashi and exceptionally close. They are brothers after all, or should I say, half-brothers. They both never saw their fathers. The mother never spoke of them either, so they kept their mouth shut.

Their mother is a very beautiful young woman. Her hair was a very light greenish blue. She raised her sons well. Teaching them about manners, proper etiquette, and respect. She loved them both dearly. Never favoring one over the other. She loved both equally. But she knew soon one of them had to become the heir of the family soon. It was unavoidable.

Heirs of the family were the older brother or older sibling, in this case, it's Akashi. Him being 2 years older then Kuroko was a boast. Though Kuroko never had an interest being the heir of the family. He wanted to become a college professor. He wanted to travel everywhere and anywhere. Kuroko and Akashi often had their debates on this decision. Since becoming a professor is awful life path seeing as Kuroko's title in the family. Kuroko was supposed to be by Akashi's side no matter what. To support his older brother. That was his path as a younger brother and sibling. Their mother supported whatever Kuroko wanted to be because she wanted Kuroko to be happy.

Kuroko being the super stubborn person he is, he never turned his back on the decision. Akashi being the most manipulative and cunning person, he never stops trying to convince Kuroko otherwise.

Very soon, Akashi turned 22 years old and Kuroko 20 years old. Their mother is a healthy age of 51 years old had met a man. They had a fling. She was soon pregnant with a young baby boy.

.

.

.

.

.

466 words