Namjin

Jin POV: 

Namjoon was the one that was always trying to take care of us even when he was suffering himself. 

And today i noticed that he was suffering. I walked over to him after my makeup had been done and sat next to him. 

"What is it Jin Hyung?" He said coldly. 

"What's wrong Namjoon? You're never this on edge." 

He sighs and puts his head in his hands. I notion to his stylist to give us a few minutes. I know Namjoon and I know that under stress he has a tendency to lash out. 

"How can you not see it? Our entire group are falling in love with each other and being the leader I'm supposed to help them with it. I can't risk our group breaking up over some stupid romance drama Jin." 

He stood up making me flinch. He ran his fingers through his hair. 

"I have to get out of here." 

He ran out and I followed him knowing it was a bad idea. The rain was pouring down and I knew that our stylists and PD Bang would absolutely kill us. 

Namjoon POV: 

I hated that I was in the middle of everyone's business. But I also couldn't let this group go. I had given to much for them and I had given everything up to be an idol. This group meant the entire world for me. 

I walked through the rain letting a scream out as the frustration pent up. I was losing all sense of where I was going and what was going on around me. 

Then I heard his voice. 

"Namjoon!" he screamed at me. 

I turned to see Jin chasing after me. As much as I hated how the other boys were falling for each other I was falling in the same rut. 

Kim Seokjin had found the soft spot of mine and taken over me completely. I hated how much I was falling for him. 

I kept walking trying to get away from him. But he was faster than I was and eventually he caught up. He reached out for my arm and I tore him away.

"Just leave Jin!" I screamed. 

he looked hurt and I began to soften a bit as tears rolled down his cheeks. 

"God I hate being in love with such a monster." He muttered. 

I nearly fell from his words. 

"W-what?" I said quietly. 

"You're a monster Namjoon! You always hurt the ones that love you because you can't control your anger." 

I was upset and started towards him. He flinched a bit as I reached out and took his face in my hands. I quickly pushed my lips against his gently. 

I could feel his tears that once were on his face. They slowly faded and all that was there was the feeling of his lips on mine. 

I pulled back and looked at him. His face was red and he had the biggest smile on his face. 

"I hate you." he says laughing. 

"I love you too."