Jikook

Jungkook POV: 

I watched as Jimin Hyung run away crying. He walked out of the studio and outside. The cold air hit all of us. 

I looked at Tae as he looked at me and motioned for me to go for him. I ran out as quickly as I could trying to comfort him.

He stood against the wall wiping tears from his gorgeous eyes. I walked over to him and try to help him wipe away the tears that won't seem to stop coming from him. 

"Jimin look at me." He looks up for a minute. 

I wipe another tear from his eye. 

"Jungkook why does it hurt?" 

I just smile at him knowing that it's Hobi's fault. 

"He doesn't deserve this Jimin." I hold his hand and pull him into a hug. 

He wraps his arms around me giving in. I start to slowly pull him away and put my lips against his. 

Jimin POV:

Somewhere in the middle of the kiss I begin to let myself go and just let him win my heart. Afterall he has always made me feel so much better. 

He takes me to the moon and back by just smiling that bunny smile at me. I pull back and he smiles at me making everything just melt away. 

"come on hyung let's go show Hobi that you can do better than him." 

We walk back in hand in hand and I see Tae start to smile. But behind that smile I can see there is something more and it makes my heart sink. 

I know how much in love with Jungkook he is and I don't want to ruin that for him. I love both of them too much for that to happen. 

I let go of Jungkook's hand.

"Hyung?" 

"Just for now. We can talk about it later." 

He nods and I sit down away from the both of them just wanting to fall asleep and get this day over with.