Chapter 8 - Kiss of Death

One month later

Mikey’s POV

“Mr Way we have to warn you to be careful we have him restrained but eh- between you and me he’s a vicious mother fucker,” the security guard laughed at his choice of words until he caught the look on my face.

“Eh apologies, but be careful,” he went back to being all serious.

I nodded as I walked through the door he held open for me. The room was deafeningly white and in the corner there sat my brother. He was restrained in a strait-jacket and strapped to a chair. I didn’t want to know how psychotic his killings were for him to deserve a fate like that.

“Mikey have you come to save me? They all think I’m a psycho but I’m not I promise,” his voice was no more than a manic whisper.

I looked over my shoulder to ensure the door had been closed behind me.

“Yes Gee I’ve come to save you, even if you were a psycho I’d still come and save you,” my voice cracked and turned into a sob half way through my sentence.

“Mikey what’s wrong? Don’t cry I don’t like seeing you hurt,” the concern was genuine he did have a heart. He couldn’t possibly be the vicious murderer everyone thought he was.

“I’m fine Gee, I’ve just been talking to Frankie he’s missing you,” I wiped my tears away quickly.

“I miss him too. Please tell him that next time you see him,” he asked.

“But Gee I’m not going to see him again; I’m going to stay with you forever,” I forced all other emotions away and just focused on my love for Gee.

“How are you going to do that Mikey?” he asked confused.

“Like this,” I said.

“I brought the cyanide capsule I had hidden at the back of my throat forward and broke it. Not a second passed before I smashed my lips into Gerard’s allowing him to enter my mouth, allowing the cyanide to run through both of us. I refused to stop kissing until my last breath………………… until our last breath.