Harry saw Liam smirk from across the table, "What is Boo?" Harry asked slyly. Louis giggled before licking Harry's ear.

"I…..wanna suck you off." He whispered making Harry sputter for a moment. Louis pulled giggling again, his hands made their way towards Harry's crotch. "Come on Haz…you're already hard." Louis stated as he palmed Harry through his jeans.

Harry sighed before looking at Liam who was acting like he wasn't listening, then he looked back Louis who was staring at him with those wide blue eyes. Fuck he can't say no to those eyes, "Come on Lou." Harry said as pushed Louis forward a bit so that he can get out.

"We'll be back Liam." Harry called out as he dragged Louis through the crowd of dancing bodies and to the bathroom. As soon as Harry closed one of the stall doors Louis was on him in seconds. Harry's arms found Louis' waist to bring him closer as their tongues twisted together. Louis moaned into Harry's mouth when the boys' fingers went and grabbed the front of his jeans.

Louis pulled away with a gasp as Harry pulled his bottom lip, "Please let me…." Louis groaned as he got on his knees. Harry looked down at Louis as saw the complete want and desperation in the boys blue eyes. He has never seen Louis act like this before, has never seen this….this slutty side of him. However Harry wasn't complaining, if Louis wanted to suck his dick than what right did he have to tell him no?

He was going to have fun with this, "What do you want Lou?" Harry asked starting to unbutton his jeans. Louis kept his eyes on Harry, "You…..want you." Louis said. Harry smirked before pushing his boxers down just a bit so that his dick was out. He almost came when he saw Louis lick his lips at the sight….this boy was going to be the death of him one day. Harry grabbed ahold of his shaft and lightly started to tug at it; watching Louis reaction the whole time the boy didn't take his eyes of Harry.

"Want this Louis?" Harry teased as he rubbed the head against Louis closed lips making the boy shudder in excitement. Louis started to part his lips slightly and Harry shudder at the little breaths hitting his head. Harry pushed a little bit more and Louis expectantly opened his mouth and took Harry's length inside.

"Bloody….fuck Louis." Harry groaned loudly as he his hands threaded through Louis' hair, pushing the boy forward.

Louis didn't know what was going through his mind right now. All he knew that he was of his rocker and Harry is looking like sex on legs. And for some reason all he wanted to do was get on his knees and suck the curly boy's dick. So that's how they ended up here in the bathroom with Harry's dick down his throat. Louis was sucking so deep that he was afraid that he might choke but Harry being the considerate boy he was didn't push his head that far down. Louis sucked and licked at Harry's dick until it was completely wet.

"Yesss Lou faster." Harry moaned and Louis didn't hesitate to bob his head faster, putting his hand around the rest he couldn't get. Louis moaned around Harry's cock when he felt a foot rub at his jeans, he opened his eyes a bit to stare up at Harry. Harry had a feeling that Louis was looking up at him, so looking down the sight of Louis just….his whole body started to tighten. The look on the other boys face, those perfectly pink lips around his dick and those blue eyes half-lidded with lust.

Louis moved his lips to the side of Harry's dick, "Want you…to come in my mouth Haz." Louis said breathless as he sucked the head back into his mouth. Harry let his head slam back into the door, "Fucking hell." He hissed as Louis sucked hard and moved his head faster. He kept a tight grip in Louis hair, feeling his climax coming on quick and fast. "Shit Lou gonna—Nghh right there—Louis gave a real hard suck from Harry shaft and the boy came deep inside Louis' throat. Harry started down at Louis as the boy swallowed every last drop.

"God Louis." Harry said as he helped the boy up off the ground. Louis didn't say anything and Harry gave him a curious look. Louis was still in a daze as he licked his lips from Harry's cum, god he can't believe he just did this….in a public bathroom at that. He looked back up to Harry the boys' face in a state of complete content. Suddenly Louis felt sick yah he was definitely…

"You okay Lo—Harry started but Louis interrupted him by throwing up in the toilet. God if it's one thing he hated it was throwing up…it was just so grosssss. Harry was there on the floor in seconds rubbing Louis' back.

"You alright?" Harry asked. Louis spit before looking at Harry, his gaze went to his face, then it traveled down south, his face going red again.

"Would be better if your dick wasn't swinging around." He muttered before closing his eyes, feeling headache coming on. Harry looked down and tucked himself away before standing up and bringing Louis with him. "Alright come on the guys must be waiting on us." Harry said as he opened the stall door.

Louis huffed before dragging his feet behind Harry, "Hey….you're the one who wanted to suck it." Harry smirked. Louis punched him in the arm lightly, "…But you liked it." He retorted. Louis and Harry made their way back to the front of the club where Liam was tapping his foot impatiently.

"Took ya guys long enough." He scowled. Harry rolled his eyes while Louis chose to completely ignore him.

Niall laughed before swinging a arm over Harry's shoulder, "If…I….didn't know any better I would've thought you two were su—Zayn put a hand over the drunk blondes mouth, "Don't finish that sentence and can we please go?" he said.

As they all sat in the car on the ride home, there was comfortable silence filling the air. Everyone partied hard and now they were coming down from the high….except for Niall who sitting between Harry and Louis.

"So…" Niall drawled out, catching everyone's attention.

"...How's was that blowjob Harry?" he asked.