"Get off me please." Louis whimpered. Casey stopped his ministrations and looked Louis scare eye before punching him in the jaw. Louis fell to the floor cupping his bruised cheek, "You sure as hell didn't want me to get off yesterday." Casey growled as he picked Louis up off the floor by his shirt.

Louis whimpered when Casey held up his hand again, "Just look at you...just a scared little slut that's all you are and that's all you'll ever be." he hissed. Casey lifted his foot and dug the heel of his shoe into Louis' stomach, grinding it. "You know if you would just behave I wouldn't have to do this to you." Casey said simply.

Louis coughed before letting his own scowl adorn his face, "Behave...look at what your doing...to me." he wheezed. "What kin of fucking...boyfriend are you." he said. Louis could see Casey's eyes fill with rage but Louis didn't care he was at his breaking point. He shoved Casey's foot of his stomach and staggered to his feet, his head still pounding and every muscle in his body tense.

"I'm tired of your bullshit, you beat and call me names but yet you say you love me." Louis yelled, "Everything that comes out of your mouth is complete and utter bullshit and I fucking hate you Casey, I fucking hate you with a passion and yes I was going to leave you, I was going to leave you and go live with Harry while you were gone and I wasn't coming back." Louis all but screamed. Casey stood there in complete shock, surprised that Louis actually spoke back.

Louis was starting to feel faint now, "I...would rather...spend my time... with someone who would actually... love me." he said softly.

Casey growled low in his throat, "Oh yeah and who exactly would that be?" he questioned. Louis looked Casey in the eyes and smiled.

"Harry."

Louis saw it coming, he predicted that Casey would lunge forward and try to get at him. Louis took off to the bathroom and locked himself inside it. Trying to get his breaths to slow down he reached for phone and called Liam.

"Hello...Louis?"

Casey started to bang on the door making Louis panic even more. "Li...hur—Louis started to cough..-Ca...sey."

"Louis I can't understand you what happened?" Liam asked his voice was calm but it was laced with panic. Casey started to yell those hurtful things again and Louis couldn't control the sobs that was wrecking his body.

"Louis where are you?" Liam cried. Louis heard some noises before he heard Harry's deep voice over the phone.

"H...az." Louis whimpered just as the door was broken down by Casey. Louis felt the air rush out his stomach as Casey kicked him; his phone flying to the floor with a clatter.

"If your trying to leave your going out the same way those bags went ..." Casey growled as he dragged Louis out the bathroom. Louis then started to really panic after remembering how his bags ended up. They lived in a two story flat, considering the fact that Louis was a bit fragile and sick there was know way he was walking away from this without some broken bones.

Louis was grabbing for anything to slow his demise, when Casey tried to drag him back up the stairs he held on for dear life onto the banister. "Come on you little...-Louis didn't hear the rest of Casey's sentence because the front door was slammed open. Louis looked up to see Liam, his hair plastered to his head from the rain, his face set into a deep frown.

"L...Liam." Louis croaked he was going to ask where was Harry but he felt Casey's grip loosen; therefore making him fall and hitting his head on one of the steps.

"Where is he!" Harry yelled as he pushed passed Liam.

"Harry you need to get Louis." Liam said calmly. Harry's green eyes trailed to the staircase where he saw his boo on the floor.