The Boy Who Sneaks..... Chapter 4 (SAMPLE)

Start from the beginning

Jake wouldn’t like this outfit though. It probably showed way too much skin for his liking, even though I was completely covered - and compared to the skanks he and Liam were used to hanging around with, I looked like a nun. I briefly considered changing before deciding against it, no it was hot and I wasn’t going to get all sweaty and wear jeans just because he doesn’t like guys to look his little sister.

I waited until the party was in full swing, that way Jake wouldn’t tell me to go change like some little kid, in front of everyone. After about forty minutes, I made my way down the hall. There were people everywhere, some people were staggering around already. They must have only been drinking for an hour - it was pathetic. Jake spotted me and gave me the death glare that ran in the family, and pointed for me to go back to my room, mouthing the word ‘change’ to me. I shook my head and smiled sweetly, mingling in with the party people, quickly heading to the other end of the lounge so he wouldn’t know where I was.

“Hey, Sean,” I chirped, as I spotted one of my best friends.

“Hey, girl. Wow, you are looking hot tonight,” he said looking me over, but not in the usual perverted way guys had. Sean and I had been friends for a long time; he had been dating the same girl for the last two years and was completely besotted with her, which was really sweet.

“Thanks. You look good too,” I replied, smiling and looking round for my other friends. “Where’s Kate and Sarah?” I asked with a frown. They never missed these parties, for them it was just an excuse to drool over all the hot guys at school, mostly Jake and Liam.

“They’re trying for your brother,” he stated, pointing to the kitchen, and laughing.

I looked where he was pointing, to see Kate and Sarah both giggling uncontrollably at something that Jake had said. Kate had her hand on his arm, and Sarah was pressed against his side. Jake looked completely uninterested but he was enjoying the attention, the same as always. He was used to the two of them hanging on his every word, whenever they came to my house they would flirt with him shamelessly, and he would walk around topless, chuckling at their lustful expressions.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Sean. “No Terri tonight?” I asked, scanning the room for her.

Just then someone grabbed me from behind. I let out a little squeal before they spoke and I realised it was Liam. “You look incredible, but I definitely preferred the towel,” he whispered seductively in my ear. His hot breath tickled down my neck, making me shiver. I could smell the beer on his breath but he never got drunk, Jake did, but Liam always seemed to remain the one in control in case things got out of hand.

“Get bent,” I growled, turning to walk away to the kitchen. I still hadn’t even had a drink.

“Hey, Angel, wait for me!” he called, grabbing my hand as I continued to weave through the crowd of people making out and grinding against each other.

When I got to the kitchen I was greeted by the sight of a girl laying across my kitchen counter, and two boys doing shots off of her body. I recognised the girl easily by her red hair and lack of clothing. Jessica.

She let out an excited screech as we walked in. “Liam! Come on, baby, do a body shot,” she purred seductively.

Liam gripped my hand tighter and gave me his puppy dog face, asking for help. I just laughed and pushed him towards her. “Go on, Liam, give the girl what she wants, you know you want to do a body shot,” I teased, laughing hysterically at his horrified expression, which quickly turned to a smirk.

He gripped my hips and lifted me onto the counter, stepping between my legs so that our faces were inches apart. “Actually, I do. Lay down for me then, Angel.” He gave me a wicked grin but I knew he was only messing around.