Chapter 21

Warning: Language!

Harry woke up to the sound of screaming. It only took him a nanosecond to realize that the one screaming was Hermione. He bolted upright to find himself on a cold and hard surface which he knew was the floor. He looked around but he could only have limited sight due to the dimly lit room. The room was more like a cell with two adjacent cement walls and steel cell bars.

"Harry?" a familiar voice which filled him with anger said.

He looked to his side to see his supposedly best mate kneeling and looking at him with worry in his blue eyes.

"Are you okay, mate?" Ron asked. He had dark bags under his eyes, his skin was pale, and he had a tired look on his face but Harry could care less for him. He had not forgotten his betrayal.

Before Harry could answer, three figures emerged from the shadows. Harry was filled with relief at once as he saw Mrs. Weasley, Percy alive, and...

"Luna?" Harry said in amazement.

"Hello, Harry," she said in her usual dreamy tone and smiled. Her dirty blond hair was in a ponytail and she was filled with dirt and grime all over.

Mrs. Weasley ran towards Harry and wrapped him in a tight embrace. Percy held back, feeling out of place.

"Oh, Harry, dear... I was so worried about you. Are you alright? Are you hurting anywhere?" she asked, checking his figure for any sign of injuries.

"I-I'm fine, Mrs. Weasley. How about you? Are you alright?" Harry asked with a frown. His eyes roamed over her figure. She had become thinner, probably due to the lack of food, and her face was filled with cuts and bruises.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I may be getting old but I can still manage very well but thank you for asking," she said.

Harry nodded. He turned to Percy. "It's good to see you're okay, too. No matter what an arse you were."

Percy nodded, understanding. "Thank you for your concern. And I'm sorry for being... an arse."

Another scream was heard from upstairs.

Harry stood up abruptly and ran towards the cell bars. His hands gripped the bars as he screamed with all his might, "HERMIONE!"

Harry's mind filled with despair. She was being tortured. There was no doubt about it. He let go of the cell bars and paced around the cell, his hands running through his messy hair. He closed his eyes and fought to calm himself.

He turned towards Ron.

"How long has she been there?" Harry asked with clenched teeth.

"Almost fifteen minutes. It's Bellatrix," Ron said in a small voice.

"Bloody hell. What happened?!"

"We weren't sure but we could hear them talking. Greyback arrived with Snatchers and claimed that he should be rewarded. Bellatrix shut him up then screamed. She asked Hermione why she has the a sword in her bag and how she had stolen it. I don't know which sword she was talking about but I have a pretty good guess. Anyway, Hermione said she only found it. Bellatrix said something about going into a vault then Hermione screamed. It's been a while. I don't doubt she's under Cruciatus now."

Ron was looking at him with a guilty expression.

"Look, Harry, I'm..."

Harry cut him off short. "Stuff it, Ron. I'll deal with you later. Right now, Hermione needs me."

Ron stood in front of him. "I'll help you."

Harry glared at him unblinkingly. He was so infuriated at this man in front of him. His eyes saw red.