Chapter 9

A few hours later, Harry and Hermione were found in the master bedroom, sitting on the bed.

"What room were they in? Or rather, what did the room look like?" Hermione asked.

"I'm not sure they'd be found in the same room where You-Know-Who is so I'm guessing they're probably in the dungeon. Manors have dungeons right?" Harry answered.

"Yes, they have. Dungeon it is, so they're probably underground."

"Wait a moment. What do we get first? The Cup or the Weasleys?"

Hermione bit her lip which meant she was deep in thought. Harry had a hard time concentrating since he found the sight before him very appealing. After a few moments of silence, Hermione finally answered.

"Well... the Cup is in Bellatrix's vault so one of us will have to take Polyjuice to be able to enter her vault but we don't have anything from her... and if we did manage to get the Cup, we still need to figure out how to destroy it with the locket. And if we rescue the Weasleys first, there is a guarantee the attempt will not be a quiet one. You-Know-Who will find out you've been in his head again and try to hide the Cup somewhere else... oh, this is hopeless!" Hermione rambled.

"As far as Dumbledore told me, Horcruxes can be destroyed by Fiendfyre but it requires extreme skill to control; the Killing Curse is for living Horcruxes; and Basilisk venom and the Sword of Gryffindor is laced with it... so it's either the Sword or a Basilisk fang and they could be at Hogwarts. But I'd rather use the Sword rather than go down the Chamber of Secrets again."

"So we found a way to destroy them... that's a start. We have to collect the other Horcruxes before we search for the Sword, though."

Hermione pulled out a pen and parchment from her bottomless bag and began to write.

"How many Horcruxes are there again?" Hermione asked.

"Dumbledore said there were seven," Harry answered.

"That makes sense. What were the Horcruxes again?"

"Umm... the ones already destroyed are the Diary and Marvolo Gaunt's ring. There's also Slytherin's locket, Hufflepuff Cup, and Nagini but since it's always with You-Know-Who, we'll have to destroy that last... and I have no idea what the other two are."

Hermione listed down the Horcruxes and showed the list to Harry.

Horcruxes:

Tom Riddle's Diary- destroyed
Marvolo Gaunt's Ring- destroyed
Salazar Slytherin's Locket
Helga Hufflepuff's Cup
Nagini
Unknown
Unknown

Harry gave a nod at that.

"Wait, I just noticed something. These items are usually associated with the Wizarding World except the ring... and the Founders' relics are two of them. It's possible that he also has something from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor... no, scratch that, Gryffindor only has the sword and it's now used to destroy the Horcruxes, so he has something from Ravenclaw. Although the Sorting Hat was also Slytherin's, I doubt it's a Horcrux since he wouldn't be able to be in possession of it in the Headmaster's office," Hermione pondered.

"Hermione, that's bloody brilliant! I haven't even thought of that! Of course old Tommy boy would have something from the wizarding world since he despises his Muggle heritage. So what relic does Ravenclaw have?"

Hermione dug in her bottomless bag once again and pulled out her copy of Hogwarts: A History. Harry smiled softly at that.

"You still have that? You've probably already memorized the book," he said cheekily.

Hermione rolled her eyes at him and proceeded to open the book, skimming over the pages. Once she had found the page she was looking for, her eyes scanned over the page, then when she was satisfied by what she had read, slammed close the book, making Harry jump slightly at the force. She only smiled in vindication. Harry mock-glared at her.

"It's a Diadem," she said.

"Right. Where do you reckon it is?"

"I'll just take a hint and say it's in Hogwarts or something... oh, I bet the Grey Lady would know since she's Ravenclaw's daughter after all but she's in Hogwarts so we're gonna have to set that aside for now."

"Okay, so we still have the last Horcrux to figure out."

Hermione stood up and began to attempt to reach the sky to stretch, her joints producing a popping sound. While stretching, her sweater pulled up a little and began to reveal her navel. Harry, of course, noticed this and began to stare at her smooth skin, imagining himself touching that part of her body... or any part in particular just so he could get a feel of her tempting body. As soon as Hermione dropped her hands to her body, Harry was snapped out of his daydreaming but was unable to hide the flush in his cheeks. This did not go unnoticed by Hermione.

"Is something wrong, Harry? Your cheeks are red," she asked.

Harry's eyes snapped up to meet her worried ones.

"N-No, I'm fine. Just a little tired is all," he said.

Hermione nodded.

"Well, I'll go fix us some lunch. Do you want to come with?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure."

When he noticed blood began rushing down his body, he immediately brought forth a mental image of Snape snogging Trelawney in a broom closet to get rid of his emerging problem.