Chapter 4: The Job

(A/n Faded by Alan Walker ^^^)

Kazumi's p.o.v:

There was no use. Mayu-chan caught up with me in a matter of  seconds and right now I'm standing in front of Ichigo's front door. "Errm... I have to go do something Mayu-chan." I tried to walk away but she grabbed my bag, opened the door and threw me in.  I almost fell on the ground however I used both my hands to push me up which resulted into a flip. Before I had anytime to turn back, she shut the door loudly. "Ichigo should know we're here now Kazumi so it's too late to turn back now." She's kidding right?

"You made it Kazumi! Come in, come in make yourself at home. We'll start your job in the living room." Ichigo said happily. 'It's too late to turn back now' rang in my head. I cautiously headed to the living room while my eyes pierced into Ichigo. "It's been a while Ichigo-San," I said while smiling sheepishly.

"I thought you and I were getting closer, leave the San out Kazumi." He said.

"I have a curfew so we should really get the job done as quick as possible." I said while glancing at the clock. 5:37pm. Damn it!

"We have plenty of time then!" He said. "Go take a seat and Mayu can go grab the laptop." Ichigo-San said as he signalled Mayu-chan in which sh responded with a nod and headed upstairs. She then came down in a matter of minutes while I kept silent in the presence of Ichigo-San.

For the job me and Mayu-chan do is called Black Hackers. We are professional hackers that hack into organisations but me and Mayu-chan work for the government. There are other black hackers out there but they rather like to do the job alone and not for the government. The reason why we're called the black hackers is because nobody knows our identity, that's the black hackers specialty so the government doesn't even know who we are.

Mayu's p.o.v:

I hand over the laptop to Ichigo and made myself comftable on the sofa with a hot cup of coffee in my hand.

"Now Kazumi," he said in a deep, angered tone, "I managed to hack into your laptop and found your history in what you were hacking which was completely different to the tasks you were given." I could see Kazumi shivering in fear but trying to keep a composed look. "You have been hacking into a profile which was named as Akashi Seijuro, am I correct?" He asked. Her face was covered by hair as she nodded. "And you very well know he belongs to a rich family that could possibly find out who you are even though you're a black hacker. If I remember properly, he's from your school correct?" I think I know where this is going. "Do you happen to like him?" He asked with excitement. Oh god he's done it now.

Kazumi looked up staring straight at him, "ehhhhh?? Teme I would never like a person like him. That's the last person I'd like to be put together with. I don't even like people who annoy me. " Kazumi continues babbling about not liking Akashi-kun with a faint blush on her cheeks though she probably haven't realised what she may be truly feeling.

After what felt like an endless argument from Kazumi, she began working on the computer. If I were to name the best hacker, it'd be her since her skills in hacking is of a prodigy as well as her fighting. I carefully watched as her fingers moved at light speed when typing on the laptop, it always leaves me amazed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kazumi' p.o.v:

"Well I think I should be heading home now," I said as I stretched while standing. 9:49pm, I survived! Ichigo-San was whispering to Mayu-chan and snickering during the time I was working which kinda makes me feel left out but annoyed me at the same time. It also left a strange suspicion like a gut feeling that the particular topic they were talking about was me though I'd rather not ask if it was their plan to get me to ask. Who knows what those sadists are thinking.

(A/n this chapter should give you a bit of understanding of the characters in depth and I'm sorry if the chapter was a bit boring. I'll make the next chapter a whole lot more better if I can. Follow, vote and comment if you want more but until then, Sayonara!)