e p i l o g u e

"Hyung!" Six familiar boys sauntered in and bared their teeth in wide grins. Squeezing my body half to death, I wrinkled my forehead.

"Yah!" I snapped. "I just woke up from a coma and guys decide to kill me?" They released me and I earned sheepish smiles.

"How are you feeling?" The eldest piped. Jin hyung came closer and caressed my back and slowly pat on it. I lowered my head and stiffened my body. They silently stood there, waiting for me to answer to no avail.

"Hyung?" Namjoon voiced out. "Wait, have you been.. crying?" I didn't answer him. My mind suddenly dawned about a girl. A girl who I assumed was precious to me, a girl who loved to annoy me, a girl who said she loved me, a girl whom I've erased from my memory, a fragile girl who waited for me until her last breath. A girl named Lee Soo Jung.

I looked up and quirked up the corner of my lips. "Yes, I have been crying."

"Why?" the maknae asked, his head slightly tilted to the side.

"Because.." I grimaced and looked at the book in my hand. The boys stared at the book as well and arched their eyebrows. ".. I met a girl." I lifted my chin and was now facing the six boys. "..but I was too late to tell her that I loved her too."
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋-

the end