Authors Note

Hey people who continue to read this story. I apologise for not updating in over a year, but I am incredibly busy. Since there has been a recent spike in interest on this book, I will try to work to update and complete it, however I will also be editing past chapters. This is a story I started writing when I was twelve, so it isn't exactly my best work anymore and I intend on fixing things to follow with my new writing styles to better flow with future chapters.

While I'm on the topic, please don't say inappropriate things about my characters. Akira is based off of my personal characteristics and personality, so when people say inappropriate things about her it bothers me in ways you can't understand. I apologise if you feel I'm obstructing your opinions, but please keep it PG in any comments.

In addition to this, the story itself has put me in an odd position where I have major writers block, hence why I haven't updated in a long time. This may mean that I need to go back and change several of the chapters to help me fit with where I want this story to go, and where I want it to end.

I apologise for the long wait, but the next chapter will be published before the end of the week. If it isn't then you have full permission to harass me on PMs.

If you really want to contact me, then I suggest you try dming my personal instagram @eliza.saris . I will more than likely answer you there.

Thank you for the continued support on this book, and thank you for giving me motivation to continue writing it.
~Lizzy