Chapter 4 [part two]

Sherlock looked out the window at the buildings passing by, as if he had never seen London before, and a faint smile played at his lips.

"Sherlock?"

"Hmm?" he said looking at John quickly. He really did have a cute little soldier face.

John blinked, obviously annoyed at Sherlock, "Where are we going?"

Sherlock chuckled and looked back at his window, "It's a surprise."

Hearing John's exasperated sigh Sherlock knew John was throwing an internal fit. He smiled a bit wider, bothering John was always fun. They sat in silence for the rest of the cab ride.

The cab stopped exactly where he wanted it to. He saw the big electronic ads thing (he never paid attention to what things were technically called, unless they had something to do with crime solving, dancing, bothering Mycroft, or his friends. Well Mary and John), looking directly across the street he saw what he was looking for. The theater playing 39 Steps. He loved 39 Steps, he'd seen it twice already.

Getting out of the cab, he paid the cabbie: a 47 year old married man, having an affair with a 37 year old... man? His wife was not going to love that... and she was pregnant to.

"Thank you," he said and walked over to John who was looking around at the business of Piccadilly Circus.

He noticed Sherlock next to him, "Really Sherlock?"

"What?" he asked slipping his hands into his coat pockets.

"This all of this!" he said gesturing around, "Why are we at the tourist central of London?"

Sherlock looked impatiently at the theater.

"39... Steps?" he questioned. Sherlock rolled his eyes at John's ignorance. Maybe this wasn't the best idea.

"Sherlock are you taking me to see 39 Steps?"

"What? No!" Sherlock chuckled, he was getting entertainment out of this. Take John to see a show? How special did he think he was? No one knew Sherlock liked live theater, not even Mycroft, and he'd like to keep it that way.

"No the show's just ended actually," he sighed... it was now or never. No longer than a minute. He turned to John, took a deep breath and decided it was too late to go back now.

Glancing at the theater he saw a girl, no older than 14 in a black coat coming out, laughing and chatting with her friends. 39 Steps was over, but the real show was just about to begin.

"Kiss me John."

[I'm so happy I'm giving my 3 readers cliffhangers!!! I'm sorry its so short but this and chapter four were meant to be one chapter technology was just uber stupid and screwed everything up. LOVE YOU ALL KEEP READING!!!!!

~Sec]