Chapter 28: Reconciliation

Amelia feels fingers gliding down her sides making her arch into Maxie. She hears the zipper being dragged down, goosebumps raising over her skin as she feels deft fingers raking her bare skin. She sits up to help Maxie take her dress off before her hands bunch up the bottom of Maxie's shirt, pulling it up and over her head. Leaning back she pauses to admire the well-toned body, green eyes drinking the sight of full breasts before stopping on the girl's abs. Amelia swallows as she looks back up to darkened amber eyes and by the look on Maxie's face she knows the girl did the same thing.

"God you're beautiful." Maxie breathes out making her blush. "Just tell me if you want to stop." The girl adds and it makes her heart flutter at the consideration but she knows she wants the opposite. Amelia wraps her arms around the other girl's neck and pecks her lips.

"What if I don't want to stop?" She says lowly, breath ghosting against Maxie's. "Unless you want to stop." She pulls back in time to see Maxie shaking her head.

"Quite the opposite love." She notes the drop in Maxie's voice and it sends shivers down her spine. She smiles before closing the distance between them. Maxie unhooks her bra, pulls the straps down her shoulders, breaking the kiss before throwing the item somewhere in the floor. They're kissing again and she lets the girl push her back down the bed. She blindly finds the hook in Maxie's bra, unhooking it and throwing it to the floor, moaning when she feels the girl's chest against her own. Her hands bury themselves in raven hair as she pulls her impossibly closer. The kiss breaks but before she can protest, she moans when she feels those lips on her neck dropping kisses, sucking at her pulse point before continuing down to her breasts. She throws her head back as a groan escapes her lips when she feels warm lips wrapping around her nipple. She tugs at the hair hard enough to elicit a whimper from her lover. A hand slowly raking down her side until it reaches her hips, teasing her.

"Maxie." She groans out and feels the lips around her breast turning upward. She opens her eyes to see a smirk on Maxie's gorgeous face. "You're such a tease." She huffs getting a chuckle from the girl.

"Tell me what you want." Maxie whispers seductively and Amelia knows she's dripping.

"I want you to make love to me." She responds softly, eyes lock with amber ones. The smile she gets makes her heart burst with love.

"Anything for you." Maxie tells her before they're kissing again. She gladly grants entrance for Maxie's tongue. She lets her set the pace, knowing Maxie needs this as much as she does after everything they've been through. She lets her break the kiss as Maxie trails kisses from her jaw to every inch of her torso stopping just above her underwear. Her hips buck trying to get some friction but Maxie's hands are holding her down. Amelia raises her head enough to look down at Maxie and almost comes when she watches those fingers dragging her underwear down her legs. A kiss on the inside of her thigh makes her whimper, her head thrown back as a nip near her core makes her hips buck.

"Please baby." Amelia doesn't care if she sounds too needy because she needs to feel something, anything against her center.

"So wet." Maxie's breath hitting her is almost enough to make her come undone. She's about to respond when she feels a tongue sliding up and down before swirling around her clit. One of her hands fly up to tangle in raven locks while the other clenches around the sheets. A moan rips through her lips when she feels her clit engulfed in warmth. Amelia will never get tired of feeling Maxie, she doubts she'll ever get tired of feeling Maxie's warm mouth and skilled tongue on her. One of the hands on her hips starts sliding down. Amelia is breathing heavily in anticipation feeling a finger teasing her entrance. The tongue on her clit giving her so much pleasure she's afraid she'll come too quickly. She's panting as the finger eases inside her, her walls clenching around it as her back arches for more. A silent command for more, one that Maxie understood as a second finger enters her before the girl sets an agonizingly slow pace. Suddenly everything around her fades away as she only feels Maxie, her tongue doing wonders around her clit as her fingers work magic inside her. The feeling is too much but she holds off going over the edge, wanting to enjoy this moment for a little longer. Then those fingers curl upwards hitting her G-spot and she's tumbling over the edge. Maxie's name interspersed with curses as she rides her orgasm. When Amelia's back down, she notices Maxie hasn't stopped the movement of her fingers still buried inside nor the lazy motions of her tongue on her clit. She tries to stop her but fails when she feels the familiar tightening in her lower belly signalling her she's about to climax for the second time.