Part 1

January 18th, 1980.

Eric Foreman's Basement.

Point Place, Wisconsin.

"The gangs all back together!" Kelso exclaims reaching over toward Fez, giving him a tight squeeze.

    The group gathers in their familiar seats. It's the first time since New Years they've had the chance to all be together. It is an odd game of catchup for Eric who has spent the past weeks trying to mend his relationship with Donna, who has been keeping her distance. Though Kelso's responsibilities as a father keep him happily busy, when he heard of Fez's return from wherever it is he comes from, he couldn't resist the opportunity to get the whole gang in one place. Hyde on the other hand, has been trying to avoid this day for some time now.

"Eric, you've missed a lot of stuFF.." Kelso continues while widening his eyes for emphasis.

Eric sighs, wiggling his brows. "Yeah. Looks like Yoko over here has gone through the entire band. Except for me of course, the force is strong with this one-" He circles his finger around to point back at himself- chuckles.

Instinctively, both Jackie, and Hyde's shoulders tense. A senation that is immedietly ignored.

Jackie rolls her eyes, "Whatever Stick, only Donna would like a weak man like you."

Fez is smiling widely, as he wraps an arm around Jackie to pull her closer. "Erric I finally get to be with Jackie Burkhart, and do IT with her!" He squeals.

   Jackie's face blushes bright red, the idea of doing it with Fez crossing her mind. Their relationship the past month flashes through her thoughts- the brevity of it. Fez just got back from visiting his family from wherever he comes from. He left just a two weeks after their relationship became official. Their relationship still feels so young- so new- so different than the ones before....

Kelso.. first love, first kiss, first everything. So special.

Steven Hyde was...complicated. Jackie flinches internally. The memory of her love for him stings and flutters.

Fez. Fez, adoring his company, his love for her, and his kind heart. Doing it? Her shoulders tensing up.How different- new.

"Fez so has a half of this group," Hyde says coldly, shifting his shoulders with his arms crossed over his chest.

Had they done it yet, he wonders. I don't care. His eyes briefly find Jackie's flushed face, his chest suddenly hot.

"Yeah, Fez, good luck livin' up to my reputation. Poor Hyde had to live in my shadow, now you. I mean, our sex kind of was the reason those two broke up." Kelso brags, earning a sigh from the rest of the group.

Hyde feels like he just got punched in the chest with Kelso's words. His body feeling icy cold, chest burning. It's a good burn-one he had forgotten had bothered him at all.

"Oh, shut up Michael! You were not the best se-" Jackie exclaims in agitation. Her heart sinks to her stomach as she realizes her own words.

Kelso scoffs, "Come on Jackie you know I was better than them!"

"Don't you have a girlfriend Kelso?" Donna interjects.

"Look," Eric also intervenes. "Not that I don't want to know about your guys' sex life with Jackie, but I um- don't!"

"Aw come on!" Kelso whines. "Aren't you guys curious to know who's the better one? I mean, I know it's me but still!"

Donna raises a brow, with a wide grin. "Actually yeah."