Chapter Five

Not Edited

Author's Note: Here's the next chapter. Vote... Share... Comment... Enjoy.

***

06 May 2017
O. R. Rambo International Airport

Chapter Five

Duke and I arrived at the airport, and I expected to see my actual baby sister. Who I saw shocked me. In place of my baby sister stood a beautiful grown woman. Gone were the conservative clothes, and there she stood with blue skinny jeans, a peach crop top written #Slay and her natural hair was gone, replaced with a beautiful mohawk cut. She had on shades, peach 4-inch high heels, and a matching handbag.

The only reason I recognized her was because of the bright smile on her face, with both her dimples on display. Duke elbowed me twice.

"Mdu bro... South African women are gorgeous. Look at that woman over there", he said looking right at my Bear. "That's my future wife, bro. I'm telling you", he concluded. I frowned, but before I could tell him where to get off, Thandeka ran towards me and threw herself into my arms.

"KING!!" she exclaimed.

"Oh shit!", Duke said. I gave him a death glare as he had his hand on his head, looking extremely shocked.

"Hey Bear. You're squeezing the life out of me", I said, and she giggled and pulled back.

"I'm sorry big brother. I'm just happy to see you", she told me, and not once did she give a glance to Duke. It's almost like she didn't even notice he was there.

"I know. I know. I'm stoked to see you too", I told her.

"Ahhh! Look at you! You've picked up an accent. And you look great, all muscled and buffed up", she said giving me a once over. I smiled.

"And you look too grown up. Where did the time go?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes, much like Duke does. Speaking of Duke. "We're being completely rude. This is my friend, Duke Simmons. Dee, this is my Bear, Thandeka Nkosi", I introduced. I took Thandeka's hand. "You are still Thandeka Nkosi right?" I asked and she started crying. "Oh crap. What did I say?". I pulled her into my arms, and comforted her.

"We need to get out of here", Duke said.

"Agreed", I said. I held onto Thandi and supported most of her weight. "Bear, I will need you to help me. We're walking to the car, alright?" and she nodded.

We walked to the car, and I was surprised to know she was driving a red 2016 Mercedes Benz AMG A45. If she wasn't upset, I'd probably be going nuts over the car.

"We need the keys, Bear", I told her and she handed me her handbag. I handed it over to Duke, and he got the keys and unlocked it. I sat at the back with Thandeka, and Duke started the car.

"Two things: One; this feels extra weird. I've never driven on the right side of the car before. Two; this car is too nice", he commented. Idiot... Thandeka giggled, sat up and wiped her eyes.

"I'm sorry about that", she told me. I shook my head.

"Don't apologise", I told her. She looked at Duke from the rearview mirror.

"Your first impression of me is probably that I'm a crybaby. I'm sorry. I'm Thandeka. It's a pleasure meeting you Duke", she said. He cleared his throat and looked at me.

"You don't want to know my first impression of you", he mumbled under his breath and I almost hit his head. "It's nice meeting you too, Thandeka", he said louder. "So where am I driving to?" he asked.