Rules and forums

Okay so here are some basic rules 

No OP or god mod Oc's please 

You can't dodge tons of times take the hits and play fair. 

Not everyone can be a dragon or god slayer. (I really not that bothered about this rule, If you really really wanna be a Slayer, then okay, that's fine just don't want there to be tons of dragon slayers. )

You can swear as much as you want 

No smut 

You can be a child of one the main cast, but you have got to explain how your OC can be with their present day parents (like eclipse or something)

No Oc or main cast killing without permission from me or the oc creator.

You can make up your own magic but must explain what it does and some abilites  though only a few examples if you wish. (look at my oc for example )

Sorry  if there isnt a guild hall for your guild when I see your guild Ill add that page for you : D 

Okay so heres the forum 

Name: 

Age:

Gender:

Personality:

Looks: 

Likes and dislikes:

Crush: 

Magic: 

Guild:

Optional ///// Weapons: /// Backstorey:////  other 

Example my Oc

Name: Jack Grey 

Age: 17

Gender:male

Personality: funny, kind,protective , hot headed,loyal,nice

Looks:  Grey eyes, black short hair, 5,7 wears black leather jacket with white vest and he wears black jeans and grey boots he also wears white bandages wrapped round his arms. and a silver chain from his neck  also Grey belt and on the back of the leather jacket it has 3 Grey claw shapped tears.  and Grey fairy taill sign on his forearm.

Likes and dislikes:  likes sweets, fighting, meditating, freinds and family, music Dislikes Girls flirting with him, evil wizards and holy magic. 

Crush: Mirajane 

Magic:  Chaos Dragon Slayer magic (It is a Blackish Grey  colour and it is essiantally Dark magic controlled  with some light. It is a form of powerful energy can be used mainly two ways one for attacks and orabillites  two examples being Chaos dragon blast where he raises his palm and shoots a huge beam of chaos energy and an ability is he can teleport to where ever he can see by saying chaos dragon control there and a lot more moves and powers but  thats just to give you an idea. And he gains a speed and strength boost whenever he uses his magic or fights.)

Guild: Fairy tail (basic I know XD) 

Optional ///// Weapons: Backstorey:  only told to close friends however simlar to other dragon Salyer storys  other :  he is very weak to any holy magic and sorta weak to light and motion sickness

Okayyyyyy and thats the fourms and rules :D