Chapter 7: The beast unleashed

Start from the beginning

Yang: "Oh. My......."

Weiss: "What's going on? What's wrong with him?"

Blake: "I don't.......know."

........then two soldiers tried to hold him down only to be launched in the air and into some crates and they was knocked out. Then one tries to stab him, only for (Y/N) to grab his weapon and throws him out a window........

(Y/N): "AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH."

.........then he jumps forward knocks down kicks two soldiers in the face and the get knocked down, then some soldiers grabbed guns and starts shooting at him, only for the bullets to bounce off his body.........

White Fang soldier 11: "What the hell?"

........he looks at them and changed one of his weapons back to pistol mode and shots them both knocking them back, then one soldier tries to kick him, only for his foot to be caught and his leg is grabbed and (Y/N) swings him around and into a container denting it. Then more soldiers arrived and (Y/N) grabs the container and picks it up with his wolf strength and he throws it at them and one gets crushed as the others get pushed back, then (Y/N) looks at Roman with hate in his eyes and he slowly walks to him.........

Roman: "Stay back. Don't come near me, I mean it. You want more information of what me and the White Fang are planning I'll tell you. Please, don't come near me."

.........then one White Fang soldier goes to the cage and grabs Yang and holds her hostage with a knife to her neck.........

Ruby: "YANG."

White Fang soldier 15: "Hey."

........(Y/N) looks at him......

White Fang soldier 15: "Stand down and surrender, or the blonde here gets it."

........(Y/N) looks at Yang and as he does he remembers her. Then he changes one of his weapons to gun mode and he shoots the White Fang soldier in the arm knocking his weapon back, then Yang ducks and (Y/N) knees him in the face breaking his mask and he launches back went through a window. Then (Y/N) cuts Yang's restraints and Yang let's her teammates out, then (Y/N) sees Roman escaping and he runs after him........

Weiss: "(Y/N)."

Ruby: "Wait."

Yang: "Let's hurry."

........they grab their weapons and Roman sees the Bullhead arriving and he gets on.......

Roman: "Let's get outta here."

........he was getting on and he suddenly stops and a stabbing on his broken leg and he screams in pain and sees (Y/N) holding him down, then he slams Roman to the ground and he stares at him, eye to eye and Roman was in complete fear at what he was seeing. Then (Y/N) was grabbed and throw, but his reflexes makes him land on the wall and he looks to see a White Fang Alpha in his way.........

White Fang Alpha: "Get outta here Torchwick. I'll take care of this."

.......he gets on the Bullhead and it flies off, then (Y/N) looks at the Alpha in anger.......

White Fang Alpha: "You're going down, Wolf boy."

.......then (Y/N) runs to him, then him and the White Fang Alpha held each other back, then (Y/N) pushes him back and the White Fang Alpha was shocked at what's happening, then (Y/N) picks him off the ground and he slams him down and he jumps on him and punches his face breaking his mask and knocking him out. Then it started to rain and (Y/N) howls in the air.......

(A/N: End the music here.)