Chapter 6

A new place for a lockdown? I could feel the blood coursing through my veins. I could feel my heart pounding. 

"Oh-oh Okay." I agreed, trying not to sound scared. 

"See! Look at you! Already finding places for us to find ghosts." Zak smiled and hugged my shoulder with one arm. 

"Haha yeahhh." I said. I looked at Aaron. He didn't look scared anymore, but more amused that anything. 

"I think we will save the bookstore for the actual filming. Right now, we are on an off vacation. Let's have fun." Zak suggested. 

"But what are we going to do? It's only...6:30." Nick looked at his phone and put it back into his pocket. I think that we were all bored and didn't want to do much. 

"I have no clue. Urgh..I still have seawater in my lungs from yesterday." Aaron complained. I had been burnt by the sun, Zak had almost drowned when we were playing around and Nick got A LOT of sand in his shorts. I think that all of us wanted to take a break from the beach. 

"What. About. An. Aaron Vlogggg!" Aaron said in short sentences as he slowly pulled out his phone/camera. He had the crazy eyes look. 

"Yeah! Yeah! We should. In Starbucks we only did one short one and Nick wasn't even awake to do it with us!" I agreed to the idea.

"Wait, what? You did and Aaron Vlog while I was asleep! Oh thanks guys." Nick said. Aaron pulled out the camera and turned it on. Then he switched it to video and pointed the camera to Zak, Nick, himself and me.

"Well hello. This is an Aaron Vlog. It's about 6:35 in the morning. We really have nothing to do...ummm..wait! Did we mention that we have a new Ghost Adventure crew member?" Aaron asked. Then he pointed the camera at me. I smiled and waved. "Say something about yourself. Don't be camera shy." 

"Uhhhh. Hi! My name is Summer. You probably have already seen me and stuff. But yeah. i got a surprsise and they asked me to be part of the crew. I guess I met the standards." I shrugged and smiled at the camera.

"Well so far she is going to be joining us, but we have to check with her parents." Nick put in behind me.

"So Zak, tell me, how is your new...relationship going?" Aaron almost exploded laughing when he said relationship. He still couldn't get over that I had listened to his advice and that Zak had actually asked. 

Zak smiled and put his arm around my shoulder and squeezed it.  "I love it. She's the perfect person and I couldn't ask for anything else from her. I feel so lucky that I have met her and that we get along so well." Then he kissed the top of my head. My face burnt a bright red.

"this is a shock to Nick and I. We have never seen this kind of emotion in Zak. It's like watching...a fish fly...it's weird..." Aaron said. 

We talked about all kinds of things. We talk about what we had found out in the bookstore. The win that Zak and I gained in the surf comepettion, and other things. But not once did we mention the demons that live in our house. We laughed about a bunch of things that had happened within the first day that they arrived. They also reminded the world that this was only their second day staying here. I was happy that I was one of the few that was allowed to join the crew.

"Well this was another Aaron Vlog. We will start filming within a couple weeks, so we will keep upadating!!!" Aaron crossed his eyes and smiled at the camera, then he shut it off. Zak was laughing really hard as something I had said. Nick was attpemting to cross his own eye but failed. We were all doing something odd when Aaron finished up.

"Who's up for a little...moive marathon!!!" I suggested. The idea came to me while Aaron was filming. 

"What movie? How Long? Where? Do we have popcorn?" Nick asked.