Chapter 5

All three of the guys stared at me. I knew what had happened. 

"A demon did this?" Nick asked. 

"I think...not sure yet." Zak looked over me. His hands gently touched the scrapes. Goosbumps rose on my arms. 

"Don't tell my mom or dad." I whispered. Honestly, I was really tired and wanted to go back to sleep. 

"Why not? I think we should." Nick asked. 

"Because, I don't want them to be afraid. Whatever has been haunting the house, just doesn't like me. It hasn't harmed Mom, Dad or Joe. Just me." I explained.

Aaron had come closer to inpspect the wounds. But when he did, his eyes widened along with his mouth. I could feel a 'dude!' coming on. Nick and Zak noticed too.

"The-the-the scrapes...they disappeared!" Aaron said. I looked down at my own arm and saw that the bloody wounds and scratches had altogther disappeared. 

"Well then. I think we have two dueling forces in this house. One who wants to keep Summer safe, and the other one, who dislikes her." Zak sounded like he had come to a conclusion of what they wanted and what they did. 

"I still don't feel any better. Not even safe." I told the guys. 

"We all have to go back to sleep. You need some sleep too." Aaron said. 

"No! I don't want to go back into that room! It's cursed!" I exclaimed. Everyone paused to listen if the parents had woken up. They hadn't. 

"You can stay in my room. I'll sleep on the floor." Zak volunteered. We all looked at each other for a long awkward pause. 

"Okay."

"Yeah."

"I'm good with that." 

Everyone responded it seemed like they were all scared of the demon that had attacked me. 

"Wait wait wait. Are all of you having a sleepover in my room?" Zak asked. 

"Yup! I am not going..I am not leaving the room while it's dark out." Aaron said. Nick nodded his head in agreement. 

"I call the bed!" I yelled. The boys groaned. 

"Looks like we've got the floor." The three of them realized. So they began to try and set up a comfy way for all three of them to sleep on the floor in one guest bedroom. I slipped right under the covers and flipped the lights off. A surprised yelp came from someone, but I don't know who. Knowing that I had three grown men to protect me, I felt a little better and I drifted to sleep.  

When I woke up in the morning, I felt groggy and slightly unhappy. But I had no clue why. I sat up and looked around the room. Aaron and Nick had gone. But Zak was still laying on the ground in a sleeping position. I crossed my leg and smiled. He was so adorable when he was sleeping. I slunk off the bed and down to the floor when Zak was sleeping. I bit my lip. Should I wake him up? I outreached my hand to shake his hair. When I did, he jumped awake. 

"Hey hey, Zakkk...it's me." I told him calmly. He looked up at me. 

"Hey SumSum. Good morning." He grinned at me. Was that...a nickname? Did he give me a nickname. 

"Hi. Nice nickname." I smiled and got comfortable on the floor. Once again, I crossed my legs. 

"I was able to think of it while I was sleeping." He laughed.

"How sweet!" I laughed. Zak sat up and leaned against the wall. He had the clothes on from last night. 

"Did you not change?" I asked him.