Ch. 15

I was seriously so bored. Nothing has happened at the prison. I really felt like we were safe. it was strange being able to feel as if there were no threats, or danger.

I got up from the bench I was sitting on, and started to look for Mika. I passed all of the cells on the bottom level, so I went up the metal steps.

Each step I took, the little hairs on my arm stood up as if something bad was going to happen.

I saw Mika sitting down on the floor.
"Aren't you a little uncomfortable sitting down there?" I asked.

She didn't respond for a few minutes. "Carter...." she said. "yessss." I said in a long and drawn out voice.

"I'm scared." she whispered. I was suddenly very concerned. "what's the matter.." I whispered back.

"I've been looking for Carol.... I think the walkers got her." she said. I had no idea how to tell her that she was out of the group.

"I'm sorry... but I don't know where she is. She's probably just out on a supply run." I said to mika. I felt really bad for lying.

"She's probably fine..." I whispered as I gave Mika a hug. "Carter....." she said.
"Yeah." I replied. she pointed behind me.

A walker was slowly walking towards me. "C'mon! we have to go." Mika said as she got up and started to run away.

She turned around towards my direction and screamed, "get up carter! it's coming closer!"

I looked at the walker and froze. It grabbed ahold of my arm, and I tried to yank it away.

Just as it was about to take a bite of my arm, it was shot. I looked at Mika, and I thought she was the one that shot it. she had nothing in her hand.

I struggled getting the walker off of me, until I saw Carl pull it off.

"Are you ok?!?" he said, obviously concerned. "yeah, I'm fine." I said while looking at my bloody shirt.

The walker's hands were extremely bloody. "how did they get in here?" I asked. "I don't know." he replied.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm having writer's block! 😕 I'll try to think of something for a new chapter.

This chapter was horrible...😥