5.2 {irl}

——————————————
IRL
PARKER-ROSE'S POV
——————————————

"WE'RE HERE" I heard a voice yell from the front of the house.

"IN THE LIVING ROOM!" I yell back from my position. I was currently putting fairy lights all over the room as well as throwing pillows and blankets in random places.

"You've really outdone yourself Park." Candice said.

"I mean I tried my best." I replied. "Take out will be here in like 10 minutes."

"Candy is in the kitchen and so is every alcoholic beverage we brought." Lizzy said coming out of the kitchen

"Wait where did Nolan go?" Danielle asked.

"I'm here! I grabbed the nail polish, face masks and any rom coms I could find. This girls night can officially begin!" Nolan said putting a bin full of stuff on the coffee table. We all claimed our spots either on the floor or on the sofas while Candice went and grabbed stuff from the kitchen. Soon our takeout arrived and we were watching rom coms.

——————————————
LIZZY'S POV
——————————————

Knowing how Nolan and Parker acted when drunk I tend to stay sober around them. Tonight was one of those nights. Parker only had a couple drinks and she was already embarrassingly drunk. A couple more drinks and movies later, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I said getting up and heading to the door. I open the door and there stood none other than Grant Gustin and Carlos Valdes.

"Oh hey guys! We weren't expecting you. Or at least I wasn't." I say stepping aside to let the two boys in.

"Not here for long just long enough to get some clothes." Grant replied about to walk towards the back. I quickly blocked him.

"Just a warning, Parker is drunk and she does crazy stuff so. Beware." I said. Grant nodded his head and walked towards the master bedroom. Carlos and I followed but stopped in the living room.

"Hey! Wait is Grant here too?" Parker asked.

"Oooh I wanna meet him!" Nolan said pulling on Parker's arm.

"Hey Carlos." Candice said from her place on the couch and Danielle gave a small wave. Carlos waved in return.

"You guys seem to have your hands full." He said motioning to the two drunk girls looking through Parker's phone.

"Ok I'm good to go." Grant said coming into the living room.

"Gustin!!" Parker shouted getting off the floor and running towards him wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey" He replied wrapping his arm around her waist as she stumbled a bit. "You weren't joking." He said looking at me. Parker started mumbling random things that made no sense.

"Help me put her to sleep. Pleeeeassee." I begged Grant knowing I'll never be able to do it on my own. He nodded his hand quickly putting his bag down and lifting up Parker.

"Nolan is passed out." Danielle said pointing to a slumped over Nolan.

"Ok, everyone take a limb." I said grabbing an arm. Carlos grabbed her other arm while Candice and Danielle grabbed her legs. We carefully lifted her up and carried her to the blow up mattress in Parker's room.

"What have you guys been doing?" Carlos asked as we all went back into the living room.

"Watching movies, playing games and talking." Candice replied

"I'm guessing Parker is a lightweight?" Carlos asked and all of us nodded and response.

"Nolan just got drunk 'cause why the hell not." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Well we're gonna go and leave you girls to whatever it is you'll be doing." Grant said picking his bag up off the floor and following Carlos to the door.

"Those two will be awake in an hour. Trust me."

———

One hour later as suspected, the two walked out of the master bedroom and sat on the pillows covering the floor.

"We should do face masks." Parker said as though nothing has happened.

"I'm down." Candice replied. Everyone else murmured in response. Now the normal sleep over events can take place.