3.4 {irl}

———————————————
IRL
PARKER-ROSE'S POV
———————————————

"You know you're amazing right?" Grant said kissing my cheek.

"I've been told." I reply turning to look at him. "What?" I ask when I see how he's looking at me.

"Nothing! You're just perfect." Grant says leaning forward. I meet him halfway in a soft, short kiss. We pull away and look at each other. Grant smiles and kisses me again, gently pushing me to lay on my back.

"Grant! Parker!!" A voice yells from outside the trailer.

"Ugh!" Grant groans. "WHAT?!" He shouts still hovering over me.

"You're needed!" The voice replys. "Like right now!" They say.

"Coming!" I yell, gently pushing Grant off me. I get up and find my shoes giving Grant an I'm sorry look. Pulling on my shoes and throwing my hair into messy bun I open the door and step out, Grant following soon after.

"Yes?" I ask.

"We're gonna go out to dinner and was wondering if you'd want to join us?" Carlos asked.

"We'd love to!" I respond with a huge smile. That smile quickly faded when I feel Grant nudge my back. I turn around and raise an eyebrow at him. 

"Let's go!" Candice said as she and Danielle grab my hands and run ahead some. I let out a laugh as we slow back down our pace.

"So you and Grant huh?" Candice asked nudging my arm with her elbow. I immediately started blushing.

"Everyone knew it was going to happen I don't know why everyone is so surprised." I reply. "Where are we going to eat?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"A pizza place and nice try changing the subject. You are not getting out of this."

"Grant looked angry when you guys came out of the trailer. What was going on there?" Danielle asked. Candice just raised her eyebrow.

"We were in the middle of watching a movie and it got to a really good part. He was probably just angry we didn't go and finish it." I replied. I just get nods in return.

—————

"Wait. You worked at a comic book store?" Carlos asked. I was currently telling everyone a bit about myself.

"Yeah! It wasn't anything special or anything I kinda just walked around and stuff. Easy money." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"I'm recommended The Flash every time someone asked, right?" Tom Cavanagh asked.

Chuckling I shake my head, "Actually I hadn't read or watched The Flash when I was doing floor work. I started after I began working the register." I said.

"Why did you stop working there? If you don't mind my asking." Candice said.

"Um," Grant sensed my mood change and put his hand on my knee, rubbing it gently. "This guy that tried to kidnap me when I was younger found me there and tried again so I decided to resign after he was locked up. In case he had associates." I replied.

"I am so sorry for asking."

"No it's fine. You guys are my friends you deserve to know." After that our pizza came and we ate, having small conversations until we all finished.

————————————
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
... so that happened. I felt so awakened writing this for some reason maybe it's because I know they're moving too fast but idk. I hope you liked this chapter!! Sorry for the wait!
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
————————————