2.0 {irl/text}

—————————————
IRL
PARKER-ROSE'S POV
—————————————
"Rosie" I heard Grant whisper shaking me a little.

"Hm?" I mumbled stretching.

"Room service is going to be here soon so you might want to wake up."

"Mhm yeah." I said rolling onto my stomach and closing my eyes once I heard the bathroom door close and the shower start.

---

"Parker-Rose!"

"I'm up!" I say sitting up. I rub my eyes and see Grant laughing to himself. Getting up and walking over to him I hit his shoulder with every word I say, "Don't. Laugh. At. Me!" Before I get the chance to walk away Grant has his hands on my sides trying to tickle me.

"Oh no. Not this again!" I scream running away from him and into the bathroom, of course, locking the door behind me.

"Seriously Ro-" I hear Grant start before hearing a knocking on the hotel room door.

"Oo room service!" I say walking out of the bathroom.

"You do anything for food."

"I am aware of this." I reply going over and siting on the bed. "So what did you order?"

"French toast, eggs, fruit, and pancakes." Grant replied taking the top off of the tray and setting it on the bed. He sat next to me and we ate while watching TV.

—————————————
TEXT
LIZZY / PARKER-ROSE
—————————————

Lizzard:
Park where are you?

P:
I'm with Grant.

Lizzard:
Still? Weren't you over there last night? PARKER DID YOU GUYS FUCK?!

P:
NO. LIZZY. NO. We just met that would be weird..
I just spent the night..
And maybe kissed him?

Lizzard:
WHAT?!?!

———————————
GRANT / CARLOS
———————————

Carlos:
Parker spent the night? AND YOU KISSED HER?!?!

Grant:
How do you know all this?

Carlos:
Lizzy DMed Candice and she told me. Lizzy thought you two.. ya know.. but Parker cleared it up so get mad at her not us.

Grant:
I can't get mad at her Lizzy is her best friend

Carlos:
So are you guys a couple now?

Grant:
I want us to be.