1.9 {irl}

GRANT'S POV

"Rosie" I whispered shaking her gently. Halfway through the second movie she started nodding off.

"Hm?" She responded lifting her head off my shoulder.

"I should probably get you home yeah?" I asked starting to get up.

"But the movie isn't over!" Rosie whined and pulled me back onto the bed.

"You keep falling asleep Rose. It's time for you to go home."

"But then I'll be all alone and I don't want to be all alone"

"Then stay here with me." I said. She shot up in response, eyes wide.

"I'm awake! Hold up. Did I hear you correctly? Me stay the night. Here. With you." I just nodded my head in response sitting up straight. "But I don't have any clothes to sleep in. I'll just go home." Rose said standing up off the bed. I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Now I want you to stay. I can give you some of my clothes to sleep in. Ok?"

"Ok." I smiled at her response going over to my suitcase and pulling out a pair of basketball shorts and a tshirt.

————————————
PARKER-ROSE'S POV
————————————

I took the clothes Grant gave me and changed in the bathroom while he changed in the room. When I walked back into the room I noticed that grant wasn't in the room but was out on the balcony on the phone. Finding an extra blanket and pillow in the closet across from the bathroom I put them on the floor next to the bed and went to sleep.

"Rosie?" I heard Grant whisper. I kept my eyes shut and acted like I was asleep. There was no way I was gonna let him sleep on the floor. I heard him sigh and then bed squeak a little. I guess he knew it wasn't worth it to fight against me.

---

I wake up and look at my phone only realizing it was 3am. Sighing quietly from the amount of pain my back was in, I sit up slowly and and rub my hand over my face and through my messy hair. Getting up with my phone in my hand I head to the bathroom. Setting my phone on the sink counter I look at myself in the mirror. Quickly putting my hair in a high messy bun I head back towards the room, stopping in the hallway before going back to the bathroom to grab my phone. I grab my phone and unlock it looking through my notifications, texts from Candice and Danielle, missed calls from both girls and Lizzy. Going to reply to a text from Candice I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"What are you doing up?" Grant whispered, his voice raspy from sleep.

"I woke up from a nightmare and came to pull my hair out of my face." I partially lied not wanting to tell him my back hurt so much.

"Hm" Grant sighed in response putting his head on my shoulder. "Your back hurts doesn't it?" He whispered in my ear causing shivers to run down my spine. I bite my lip, nodding in response. "Sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the floor." Grant said a little more awake turning me around to face him.

"I can't ask that of you Grant. I don't want you to be in as much pain as I am in right now." I said putting my hands on my lower back. Grant took my hands off my back and replaced them with his, rubbing slightly and causing instant relief.

"Then we both sleep on the bed." He says looking me in the eye, I avoid his eyes. Grant puts his pointer finger under my chin and lifts my head to meet his eyes. "Ok?" I open my mouth to say something but before I could, I feel a pair of lips on my own. Shocked at first I don't respond but soon I kiss back and put my arms around his neck. The kiss is soft and full of passion, but as soon as it started, it ended. Grant pulls away and rests his forehead on mine, eyes still closed.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." Grant whispers, his breath gently tickling my lips. Without thinking I pull him in for another kiss, this one a little more rough, full of eagerness and hunger.

———————
⚡⚡⚡⚡
WOAH! Did that just happen?! What!! Oh my goodness guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was a little short but I wanted to put something out. Last chapter of 2016!! (Don't worry there will be more to come in 2017) Happy New Year guys!
⚡⚡⚡⚡
———————