2.7 {text/irl}

Little Rose🌹:
My flight has safely landed

Gustin⚡️:
Yay!
I got caught up on set but I sent someone to pick you up and bring you here

Little Rose🌹:
Okie
See you soon

Gustin⚡️:
See you soon

—————————————
IRL
PARKER-ROSE'S POV
—————————————

I got my bags quickly and looked around for someone possibly holding a sign saying my name.

"Excuse me. Are you Parker-Rose?" A mans voice said behind me. I turned around and looked at them before responding.

"Yea that's me. Are you the one picking me up?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. My names James O'Malley it's nice to meet you." He said extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I said returning the hand shake.

"Well right this way." James said leading the way to the car. He took my bags and put them in the trunk while I got in the backseat. Then we were off to the Flash set.

•••

Arriving on set I was given a pass. James, who was holding my bags, led the way before he stopped.

"One second. Grant told me to put your bags in here." He said going into a little tent. "Ok this way." He said coming back out. I followed him around a couple turns before we were we're suddenly on Star Labs set.

"PARKER!" I heard someone yell. My head snapped in the direction of a running Carlos Valdes before his body slams into mine.

"I'm so happy you're here!" He said releasing me.

"I'm happy to be here!" I replied as I see Danielle and Candice coming around a corner.

"Guys look Parker's here!" Carlos says pointing towards me. The two girls run towards me, as fast as they can in heels, and give me a hug. We release from the bug and I realize James is no longer here.

"Grant's filming right now. Wanna go watch?" Danielle asks.

"Sure!" I follow them around the corner.

"Wow" I whisper.

"Cool right!" Candice whispers back.

"CUT" Someone shouts causing me to jump.

"Grant Parker-Rose is here." I crew worker says. Still looking around I feel arms around me and a head on top of my own. Knowing it's Grant I put my arms around his back. Hearing a chorus of 'aw' we pull away from each other and look at Candice, Danielle, and Carlos.

"We're just. Gonna. Yeah" Carlos said pointing in some random direction before walking away.

"How've you been?" Grant asked placing his hand on my lower back and leading me away from the set.

"Lonely. And bored. But also stressed because Lizzy is getting married and I was helping her pick her dress and geez was that a lot of work."

Grant replied with a chuckle, "Was she picky?" He asked as trailers came into view.

"Oh yea she was. She tried on so many dresses and just wouldn't pick one!" I said throwing my hands up.

"Well now you don't have to be lonely, or bored, or stressed. You're on vacation now until the wedding. Ok?" He asked looking at me. I nodded my head as we reached what I assumed was his trailer. Grant walked in front of me and unlocked the door.

"Are you coming?" He asked. I smiled to myself and stepped into the trailer.