OS : Tum Mile

Author's note

This is my take on the scene when Rajveer and Naina meet first time after the red saree incident. Initially the dialogues and story will be same as shown in the serial, where I'll focus on their feelings but gradually the story will change.

Hope you all enjoy the read. 😊

Stay blessed!
😇

~*~*~

Rajveer exits his room for some work. As he locks the door of his room and walks to his right to climb down the stairs, Naina's voice arrests him, skipping his heartbeat. Deep down he tries hard to resist turning back, but Naina's eager steps towards him turn out to be quicker than Rajveer's decision!

As Naina ends up standing in front of him, happy as ever on being around him, she puts a break to her excitement on discovering his expression. It was nothing less than bewilderment! Bewildered to find Naina there, is he? But where else will she be if not in KMA?

She notices how instead of looking into her eyes, like always, he is gauging her up to down just like the last night! What was that? When has he started staring girl cadet(s) in such an inappropriate way? Or is it just about Naina? Hell she is sure, it's only about her!

But then last night was... ahmm... different! Why today?

But do you really mind him seeing you this way Naina? Okay, let's skip this question!

Meanwhile Rajveer enjoys or rather gets disappointed on discovering Naina in her uniform! Is this the same Captain Rajveer who finds pride in wearing his uniform? Who teaches his students to feel the same? His heart breaks a little. So were you expecting her to be roaming around in KMA wearing the red saree? But why would you? Probably not! Let's shrug it off, can we?

"Oh!",

comes his first word, after a long gap since the moment they met.

And the mere word 'oh' and the way he exhales the breath along with the utterance of the word, the breath he had been holding since the moment he heard her, tells Naina how nervous he must have been this whole time. But nervous, Captain Rajveer and that too on talking to a mere cadet? Like seriously? What is wrong with him? Where is that bold Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat? How can a mere cadet make him hold his breath for this long? Mere? Well... forget it!

"Cadet Naina Singh tum!",

he says rather than asks.

Gauging his each reaction, secretly knowing the reason of his each reaction, controlling her blush which confirms that she understands! She knows it all! She knows what's that look for on his face! She understands what made him to take a silent deep breath. Oh trust me Captain, she knows it all! But she asks, although shyness and nervousness mingled together in her utterance of the question,

"Kyun Sir apne pehchana nahi?"

But trust me Captain, she gets the upper hand here, she is less nervous right now in front of you than you are right now in front of her!

What's that nervousness for Rajveer? As if you are afraid that the crime you did last night and by god's grace, escaped without getting caught, has come back in front of you, and now nothing or rather no one can save you from getting arrested?

Rajveer-Naina Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें