OS : Because it's Holi!

The fragrance mixed with the cool morning breeze entering her room wakes her up. Not prepared to get out of her bed yet, she turns to her left in ache of getting a proper position which will successfully take her back to her dreamy world. Still not prepared to open her eyes, Naina tries to put her hand on her best friend Pooja's tummy, she knows this position makes her to fall asleep the fastest. But to her surprise she finds Pooja's side empty. Pooja is not an early person when it comes to holidays. And today surely is a holiday.

A holiday! Fragrance! Oh gosh! today, today is holi! How the hell could Naina forget that it's holi today? And this explains where Pooja could be. All must be preparing for the holi celebration. The thought succeeds in giving tickling to her. Unwrapping herself from the blanket, she quickly runs towards the door. But as she was about to unbolt it, she remembers someone - 'Rajveer Sir'! Glancing towards the mirror from where she is standing, she checks out herself. 'No! I won't go like this! No!' she mentally scolds herself. Quickly, she runs towards her wardrobe, fetching a whitesalwaar kameez she heads towards the bathroom.

"Oye puttar aaj holi special lassi sub ke liye Suriji ki taraf se, hain ji",

(Son, serve holi special lassi to all on behalf of Suriji.)

declares Suriji, standing at his counter, wearing white kurta-pajama along with white turban.

"Yahoo...!",

shouts all the cadets in joy.

"Yaar ye holi party kab shuru hogi? Seriously man I am getting restless now!",

(When will this holi party begin? Seriously man I am getting restless now!)

says Yudi, getting impatient, moving back and forth around the table they have occupied in the mess.

"Oye nautanki tujhey kaye ko itni jaldi hai? Shalini Ma'am ne tere saath holi khelne ke liye haan kar dia kya?",

(Why are you in so much hurry for the celebration to begin? Is it that Shalini Ma'am has approved to play Holi with you?)

asks Alekh, sipping his coffee.

"Did I just hear Dr. Shalini's name?",

asks Captain Rajveer, joining them.

Alekh gulps the hot coffee, surprised to hear his voice. Turning back, he finds Captain Rajveer approaching him from his behind.

As he reaches Alekh, he holds the rod of Alekh's chair, which is touching Alekh's back, and places his right hand on the table, and bends a little to address them all.