OS : Dard Jitna Milega

Author's Note

Hi this is an OS based on Rajveer-Naina, the jail scene. You'll get this part in my fanfic 'Left Right Left The Desires' as well, but I wanted to post this as an OS too, so here it is. Hope you'll enjoy reading it. 😊 All those who haven't read LRLTD I would request you to check out that book as well, for a full fledged story on Rajveer-Naina 😊 Here I am depicting the same scene, with same dialogues that they showed in the serial, laying stress on the feelings of Rajveer and Naina. 😊

Enjoy!
😊

Naina with the help of her friends succeeds in meeting Rajveer in the jail. As she reaches him, she finds him resting, his eyes closed.

Falling of her shadow on him alerts Rajveer. But somehow the alert is not an alarm it is rather a soothing one. He senses that it is her. After all he knows that she cannot stay away from him for so long! If she hasn't met him this long, that means she is on her way to him. She is surely dealing with the hurdles to reach him. And how hard might he try to refrain her from reaching him, be it by verbally asking her of not trying to meet him or by transmitting his thoughts to her by their favourite mode of communication - their eyes, her determination of meeting him won't shake a wee bit and he knows it all.

Apart from that, he could also sense the change in the atmosphere. He was feeling light until now because he was feeling helpless! But suddenly her approaching him gave him a certain kinda tension. A tension, that he is enjoying more than tolerating. A ray of hope; a ray of courage, surprisingly the tension brings with it all of these amazing feelings as well!

He opens his eyes as quickly as possible, without wasting time. He knows every moment he wastes will curtail the time he could spend seeing her in front of his eyes; feeling her presence.

His eyes meet hers! His brows knit together as her presence there sets his heart to beat faster. But being a master of controlling his feelings he gets a grip on his rate of heartbeat. He doesn't at any cost want to hurt her by showing how much he was craving to meet her. Keeping this in mind, he takes his each step with proper caution, at least up till he can! He knows now it's gonna be difficult for him to control himself; his feelings in front of her. But nevertheless, he won't quit trying.

Getting up, he walks towards her. For the first time he is neither in his formals nor is he dressed up properly in front of her. As for his tops, he is rather in his inner, paired up with his trousers. But surprisingly he doesn't feel ashamed! As if she has all the rights to see him that way, and only she has the right! Not a single line of self consciousness touches his forehead. He realizes that such sort of situation he has met up once before with Dr. Ritu as well, when she came to his room and he went all shy and self conscious. But with Naina, such feelings like shyness and self consciousness don't even cross his mind, even for once!

Getting up, he walks towards her, never ending the eye contact. Naina doesn't disappoint or hurt him by lowering her eyes. Inside his mind churns so many questions that he wants to ask her.

Reaching near the bars of the prison he is in, he utters his first word to her.

"Naina!",

a word; a name, that whenever he utters it feels like more than name, it's a prayer! A chant that he loves to chant each day since the moment he wakes up until he drifts to sleep.

Naina stares him back with her teary eyes. Her eyes convey to Rajveer, without fail, how hurt and unhappy she is seeing him behind the bars. Rajveer realizes that she is falling apart in front of him. Quickly he changes his expression from emotional to strict.