"We made it to number one again." Blake noted. I leaned over and opened the blinds, shielding my eyes.

"Number one for two weeks." I said.

"Three." Blake corrected. A drawer scraped against wood as he pulled out clothes. I didn't turn around from the coffee pot as I heard him unintentionally slam the bathroom door. I poured my coffee and booted up my laptop, checking my email. After reading about half a dozen or so I threw on a T-shirt and some loose fitting jeans. I had to dig around for a cap that matched my red shirt, finally finding the one I was looking for at the bottom of my suitcase. I sprayed on cologne and put on deodorant, ready to start the day before my brother was even out of the shower. The door cracked open and Blake came walking out, dressed in tight black pants, suspenders, and a Green Day shirt. He stepped toward me and I gagged.

"Too much?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said, walking around him to get into the bathroom. "I don't know why you put on so much makeup. You know Heidi is just going to take it all off." I squirted toothpaste on my brush, running it underwater before brushing my teeth.

"People don't need to know what I look like in the daylight." He said. I spit my toothpaste out.

"Yeah, we don't need them to know you look like a bat." I gestured to my body. "All naked with no fur, no skin—"

"Ew, Will, just shut up. Please." Blake said. I wiped my mouth with my arm. He was standing in the middle of the bedroom impatiently, two black suitcases on either side of him. He clicked away on his phone's keyboard with his index finger, searching and finding every key.

"Texting home?" I asked. Blake grinned without looking up.

"Unless Mum has adopted a hot Austrian by the name of Cami..."

"I wouldn't mind having a hot step-sister. Isn't Cami the blonde with the large, um, "assets" from a month ago?" I asked, making a hand gesture outwards on my chest.

"Could you please pick these bags up for me please? Thank you. Yeah. I told her I might be in town in a couple of weeks, but I asked for a picture before I could say anymore." He undid the bolt on the hotel room door for me.

"Sly." I said, lifting up his heavier bag onto my shoulder. He walked out into the hallway, not stopping to miss a single key punch on his phone. Guido walked into the room, gathering up the other bags for us as Blake pushed in the button on the elevator. Blake showed me his phone screen as we stepped into the elevator.

"One of her boobs is smaller than the other."

"Whatever." Blake said offended, taking his phone back. I smirked, launching at the opportunity to further pick on him. After all, what are older brothers for? Mom had two boys for a reason, even if she hadn't planned on the both of us. God must've known it takes two. 

"Are those really nipples? I've seen slices of salami smaller than that."

"I still think she's cute." He said, fixing the twisted shoulder strap on his handbag. "You're not the one that's going to be seeing her."

"I know because I can do better." I gloated.

"Whatever." He repeated, drawing out the "r" this time. The elevator dinged and we stepped out into a Persian decorated lobby. Through the glass windows of the front I could already see the black SUV parked on the curb. As soon as they saw us coming the back door popped open. Blake climbed into the front seat as I threw bags in the back, calling up greetings to Chad and Finn as I did so.

"We were wondering what happened." Chad said as I climbed in. "We were about to leave without you."

"It was Blake's fault. You know he always takes so much time."