Chapter 11

Fucking Heather. She told like all the reapers. That's how grell ended up in this situation. What situation? Three days before, Grell was casually walking back home, her bouncy and flamboyant self coming back slowly sense she wasn't stuck in bed, sick. She rather enjoyed being out and getting fresh air almost every day. Plus Sebastian seemed to be getting over ciel now that he had things to spend time doing. So, Grell was walking back home. Just getting to the outskirts of London and would be home in a matter of minutes. But in one moment that few minutes turned into a question mark. She was suddenly grabbed by her arms into an alley way. And then that was all she remembered before being in a dark room on an cold floor. She could see very faintly and everything was blurred. And she was able to move her mouth so that meant only her arms and legs were tied. She tried yelling and was only able to say one word, help.

After her one word, she stopped because her arms and legs were tugged on roughly, getting dragged on the floor about 5 centimetres.

The man said, "stop. No talkin till boss gets here." His accent was untraceable, leaving an air of mystery to him.

Grell tried to fight back and whine but decided against it to keep from getting hurt more.

Meanwhile, back at the small house, Sebastian wasn't very scared or phased or anything till the morning. As soon as he woke up and his love wasn't there, his anxiety went through the roof. He spent that first day, looking by himself to no avail of finding grell. The second day, he went to multiple people such as undertaker and Ronald for help because they were both close to grell but they knew nothing. The third day, he kept looking by himself. And now their time lines met. Grell was still alone in the dark room with at least one man at a time. This boss person hadn't come yet but today seemed to be the day she heard a new man early in the morning when she first woke up. The boss seemed even more mysterious. She couldn't see who was behind all of this.  He also had the weird accent but also sounded like he was talking into his hands. What was going to happen was Right in front of her. Staring her in the face. Yet it was blurred. What is going to happen to her? Her child? All she was able to do was pray now. To scared to fight back for getting hurt. To scared to yell for the same reason. She had nothing to do now but pray for a Prince Charming. Her Prince Charming. Sebastian. All she was able to do was pray for Sebastian to come and rescue her and their child.