It Might Not be That...

Sebastian had woken up one-two hours early upon hearing quiet sobs from the bathroom across the hall. he scuffed it off as probably meyrin had seen him with the reaper. A few minutes later he realized Grell wasn't there. 'where is he?he normally g- crap' Sebastian thought then he went to the bather. He entered without knocking thinking it could only be grell inside. 

Grell had been in the bathroom for a while now, getting sick every little while, crying in between.  He heard the door being opened.  Grell hoped it wasn't one of the other servants. If it was he was ready the jump up and hide.  He was relieved it was sebastian the one coming in. 

Sebastian kneeled on the floor in front of the reaper and just looked into the bright green of his lover, not knowing what to do. 

"B-Bassy..." Grell groaned in a sad, sick, way.

Sebastian asked concerned, "yes, sweetheart?"

Grell crawled onto Sebastian's lap and said weakly, "What if i'm p-pregnant. We're not supposed to be together anyway," Grell gasped and looked up at sebastian then added, "what is William tries to kill me...or you!"

Grell buried his face into Sebastian's chest and started to cry again. 

Sebastian lifted Grell's head then reassured, "this could also just be a weird reaction too, anyway demons and reapers aren't supposed to procreate."

Grell just looked up at sebastian, still crying.

The demon frowned and started to clean the smudge, and running makeup.

Grell found comfort in his lover's dexious fingers rubbing against his cheeks and lower forehead.  He stopped crying and just silently sobbed. 

When he finished sebastian held Grell. 

"everything will be ok." he said in a calm manner

Grell cuddled into sebastian and placed his head on the other's chest, listening to the soft, forever lasting heartbeat. 

"how do you know everything will be alright?" Grell asked

"I'll make sure it is..." Sebastian lied, he didn't even know how. All he was doing was trying to calm down the reaper anyway. He picked Grell up carefully, trying to keep the position his love was in. He went back to the be room and placed grell on the bed then sat on the bed next to the reaper.

Grell climed back on Sebastian. He closed his eyes and took his glasses off. 

Sebastian looked down at Grell and held him. He started to quietly sing a French song (the one above)

Grell slowly started to fall asleep, somewhat forgetting what has happened earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N: Sorry about the boring short chapter. The next will be better.