Chapter 3: Good News or Bad?

Sebastian had Grell stay at the manor till he was well enough to stay at the dispatch. Sebastian didn't tell Ciel though, knowing the earl would approve. 

{TIME SKIP}

It had been a few weeks to a month by now and Grell had started to feel better, well at least enough to take care of himself if he had a bad morning.

Before Grell even walked up to William's office to get any paperwork he missed William practically yelled, "Sutcliff! Why do you smell like demon!?"

Grell quickened his pace. He said unsurely, "uh...um...I'll just go try to get it off..."

William quickly replied, "I'm going with you, to know when the smell is off."

William got up from his desk and walked out of his office, Grell following tentatively. 

{le time skip

Grell had, at least, five showers by now.  He walked out of the bathroom of his dorm and waited for what his supervisor was going to say.

William sighed and started, "the smell is still there. Go to undertaker's or the demon you were with or something. Just try to get the smell off." he pushed his glasses up.

Grell nodded and went back into the bathroom to get dressed.

{le time skip}

Grell decided to go to undertaker's and only undertaker's but the first thing he noticed was Ciel and Sebastian talking to Undertaker about resenting manor robings/earl murders. Grell just sat up on a counter and listened quietly. 

Sebastian sensed the reaper walk in and he stood next to his lover.

They both just listened to the conversation between the veteran reaper and child earl.  After a little while longer, Ciel demanded, "come, Sebastian, we are done here."

Sebastian tentatively asked, "Can I stay here for a little while? I have some things to ask..." 

Ciel sighed, "At least bring me back to the manor then you may come back."

Sebastian sighed softly then replied, trailing off, "yes..."

Then he looked at Gell and mouthed 'I'm really only doing this to to have time with you' before walking out of the shop

Grell thought for a moment then said, "I'm going to wait till he gets back to ask."

Undertake chuckled, "That's fine, I have a lot of time anyway."

Sebastian got back to the shop of the retired reaper as quickly as he could, meanwhile still seeming human in more busy areas. When he got back to the shop he stood next to the counter, reminiscent to before.

Grell just blankly stared at the demon then he tugged lightly om Sebastian's arm as if asking for him sit up on the counter as well.

Sebastian sighed and did what his lover wished

The grabbed onto Sebastian's arm and explained, "I apparently smell like him and I can't get the smell off. William told me to come to you."

 "oh," Undertaker giggled, "an older friend told me demons got reapers pregnant in old times-" 

Grell intorted, "SO what are you saying?"

"Well," the gray-haired man started, "I don't really know much it could be a cause of the smell."

Sebastian broke in, "That does make sense as well." 

Grell looked down and mumbled, "that's properly why I was sick too."

"Sick?" undertaker questioned, "for how long?"

Grell hesitantly replied, "u-uh a month and still am..."

Undertaker chuckled, then said, "By that information red-red is the first reaper to be pregnant since the feud between demons and reap-'

Sebastian cut the elder reaper off, "We shouldn't jump to conclusions we should-"

"Dear," Grell places a shaky hand on Sebastian's shoulder, "don't argue with him" he sighed, "it's probably true.

"Is it good or bad?" Sebastian asked.

"Matters how you see it," Undertaker said plainly.

Grell looked down and murmured, "I think it's bad." then he cried silently

Sebastian looked at the red-head and he hugged him. 

Grell asked, "can I stay at the manor more? I can have Ronald bring me work or someone."

Sebastian smiles softly, "I don't see why not.." he replied

--

"It would properly be good for red-read too," undertaker added, "also didn't you say you say you had something to ask to, master butler?"

"No," Sebastian explained, "I lied to get time with my Grelly." he put his arm around the reaper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ik this chapter got long and kinda boring maybe.