Kano's Heart Gets Broken But, Goes For A Fresh Start

KANO'S POV

Three months had passed since Hayate and I began dating, however, for these last few months had passed he hasn't been showing his affection, his love or his attention to me lately. I tried asking him what the problem was but, he just told me it was nothing or just leave him alone.

I was heading to the cafeteria to get some hot chocolate to cheer myself up until Hayate came around the corner and he looked as if he wanted to say something to me.

"Hey, Hayate."

I said worryingly and then Hayate then said to me.

"Kano, can I talk to you? alone?"

Hayate asks as he looked at some of the passing by students and I nodded my head. We were in an empty classroom and then Hayate looked a bit worried.

"What's the matter? you've been ignoring me lately, why?"

Hayate looked away from me and he then said to me.

"Kano, I don't know how to say this but, you remember how I told you about my Father's work not going well?"

"Yeah, I couldn't forget about that, why?"

"*Sighs* Kano, Otu-san has found some work...in Australia."

I was shocked by this and I then said to him.

"That's the whole reason why you've been ignoring me?"

"Well, actually, we'll be moving to Austraila next week and I'm sorry to say this but, it's over for us."

I was shocked when he said this and I felt my heart torn in two ways.

"No way...you're breaking up with me?"

"I'm sorry Kano, but, we won't be seeing each other ever again once I move."

I lowered my head in shock and sadness when Hayate said this. Hayate patted my shoulder and he then smiled at me.

"Don't be sad Kano, I know I promised that I'd look after you but, I guess there were some promises that couldn't be kept, I'm sorry."

Hayate then kisses my forehead and then a tear fell from my eye and he then said to me.

"I'll see you around."

Hayate said before he stroked my cheek and he then left the classroom. I covered my face with my hands and I started to cry my eyes out. I curled up into a ball and I continued to cry as I sat on the floor. Just then, I heard someone entering the classroom and I heard a familiar voice speak up.

"Kano?"

I looked up and it was Ruki.

"Ruki..."

I flung my arms around him and I buried my face in his chest as I cried my eyes out.

"What's the matter? what did Hayate do to you?"

Ruki asks me as he hugs me back. I looked at Ruki and I said to him.

"Ruki...*Sob* Hayate broke up with me."

Ruki looked shocked and then he hugs me again and he then said to me.

"I'm sorry Kano, but, I promise you, my brothers and the Sakamaki brothers and I will teach him a lesson he won't forget."

"No, don't do that, he didn't cheat on me...it's because he's emigrating and he said to me that we won't ever see each other again...that's why we...*Sob*"

Ruki sighed and he hugs me again as I cried my eyes out.

A FEW DAYS LATER...

3RD PERSON POV