Bonding With Subaru

KANO'S POV

I was in school's music room and I looking at some of the music notes for the song that I've been working on. I was struggling a little and then Shu, who has been quiet the entire time, finally spoke up.

"Struggling to come up with another song?"

"Something like that but, I'm just about to take a break, I need some sugar inside of me."

I said as I stood up from the stool and then we heard a commotion outside in the corridors. Shu and I sighed because we both thought of two people who might be causing it.

"What are the chances of it being Remi causing that commotion?"

"If it's not her, then there's one other person I can think of who likes to pick a fight every now and then."

We both left the music room and we saw Subaru beating up a student. I looked at Shu and I knew that he wasn't going to stop him. I shook my head at him and I ran over to Subaru and I pulled him away from the student and I shouted.

"Subaru stop it!!"

Subaru growled and he glared at me.

"LET ME GO KANO!!"

"Just calm down!!"

The other student was about to hit him back but then Remi showed up in a nick of time and she held back the other student.

"Remi! just in time!"

"Good thing I got here when I did!"

We did our best to hold back Subaru and the other student and then Reiji showed up and he wasn't happy.

"What's going on here?"

Subaru and the other student stopped struggling and then Reiji knew immediately what was going on.

"Honestly, Subaru, how many times must I tell you to stop the deplorable behaviour?"

"URASAI!!"

Subaru finally got out of my grip and he walks away in a huff. Remi sighed of relief and she released the other student and he also walks away. Reiji looked at Shu and he spoke up.

"Typical, you just stood by and did nothing as usual."

Shu ignored Reiji's comment and he left. Reiji looked at me and he said to me.

"Good work stopping him Kano."

"Well, I couldn't sit by and let him do that honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't got himself expelled yet."

Remi nodded her head in agreement and she spoke up.

"I agree with you there Kano, I didn't even understand why he's so angry all of the time."

I looked in the direction where Subaru walked away and I thought to myself.

'Subaru...I wonder what's causing him to be so angry.'

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BREAK...

I decided to have my lunch outside in the school gardens for a change of scenery. I ate another bit of my chicken sandwich and I looked at the flowers that were in full bloom. I smiled at them and I remembered how Mother and I used to plant some flowers together when I was little. That was one of the memories that I won't ever forget. I placed my hand on my necklace as I remembered about her.

I shook my head to snap myself out of those thoughts and I then stood up from the bench. I looked at the flowers and I decided to sing to forget about these thoughts.