★ Akashi Seijuro 2

Start from the beginning

You sighed and crossed your arms. "Yes, he actually showed me he loved me though I'm not really sure if that's a confession."

He furrowed his eyebrows and stared at you. Meaning he didn't understand what you've said.

"Wait. How did you even became his girlfriend?"

"Eh? Am I even his girlfriend? O.o"

"Eh?"

"What?"

"Eh?"

"Seriously Kise, stop that."

He chuckled. "So? When did the both of you even started dating?"

You blinked twice. "Uh.. About.. Three weeks now?"

"Seriously? And yet you don't even know if he considers you as his girlfriend?"

You slowly nodded that made Kise sighed. "Sheesh. Akashicchi really is hopeless with girls." You heard him mumbled but enough for you to hear.

"I know." You replied giggling.

Then suddenly, Kise's face brighten up and faced you that gave you a fright.

"U-uh?"

He grinned and leaned closer to you. "I'll whisper something."

Out of curiosity, you lent your ears closer to him. Then..

*Phoow!

"Kyyaaaa!!" You screamed, covering your ear. Kise just blew air to your freaking ear. And seriously, that was annoying.

"Who was that?" You heard someone asked. And oh boy, your eyes widen as you looked at the owner of the voice.

The gay--seriously he is gay, though no one seems to know it yet. The gay photographer and your most hated photographer. It's like he has favoritism amongst his models. And of course him being gay, he is in favored to his handsome models.

"Is that you [y/n]?" He asked, glaring at you.

You were about to speak when Kise cutted you off.

"No photographercchi! It was me! I was just testing my voice if girly scream suits me. I'll do it again! Ehem... Kyaaa!... But on the second thought it doesn't. Hehe. Sorry for the interruption! You can continue." Kise laughed.

The gay photographer just raised his eyebrow at Kise then continued on what he was doing.

See? Seeee? He has favoritism! He is gaaaaay.

"Thank you." You told Kise.

"Welcome." He replied, smiling.

But you gave him a pinch in his arm that made him winced in pain. "I-ittai! Ittai [y/n]-cchi!" He said.

"That was for blowing air to my ear." You said then released him.

He retrieved his arm back and stroked it. "Sorry. But [Y/n]-cchi? I'll whisper something to you--"

You glared at him but he just laughed. "--Don't worry this is the real thing." He said.

You hesitated for a second, but decided to lean closer to him. He grinned and whispered something to you.

"If looks can kill, I swear we are in the heaven right now." He whispered. You furrowed your brows to him and he pointed something.

You look at where he was pointing, and oh look. Akashi is glaring at the both of you. But when he noticed you were looking at him, he looked away and made himself busy with the shoot.